GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

I have been quite entertained by this punks banter. You recon he is that lawyer from last season? What was his name? The level of arrogance sure matches up. Of course that seems to be a requirement to attend CAK...that and $9K+ per year!

Nah.........warrior2011 is the grammar nazi cat

tumblr_lhx12di09a1qz6l95o1_500.jpg

...............................Ha!

Do Like ive done...Just add them to the ignore list where they dont pop up anymore. None of them have the...uhhh.. "manhood" to say anything to your face so they'll just keep doing it online. If you dont read it, you dont respond and if you dont respond it just bugs them more. Yet you move on with your life. :thumb:

Who are you GF?

i-know.gif

Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of trash talk in this thread? It is kind of refreshing after all the months of talking back and forth on this site between the two fanbases. I think both sides don’t really know what to expect from this game.

I think thats due to the respect between the two programs. No one really wants to have to eat there crow sat morning lol. I think the kicking game is going to be what wins it for the devils IMO.

Been looking forward to this game all year. I believe that the teams match up well neither team wants another loss. This game could play a big part of playoff seeding for both teams however its a must win for greeneville if they can win this one they'll win out and have a great shot at a one seed. Which is very important for greeneville more so than alcoa because most of alcoa's playoff games are local teams but without a one seed greeneville could find themselves driving to chattanooga and nashville third and forth round. So with alot on the line for each team it should get exciting. There's going to be a huge crowd better get there real early if you want a good seat greeneville is breaking out some new uniforms and the crowd will be rocking. I hope everyone from alcoa has a safe trip up and both teams can avoid any further injuries so they can continue on and bring home another gold ball.

Greeneville 21

Alcoa 20

That's my pick what's yours

Been looking forward to this game all year. I believe that the teams match up well neither team wants another loss. This game could play a big part of playoff seeding for both teams however its a must win for greeneville if they can win this one they'll win out and have a great shot at a one seed. Which is very important for greeneville more so than alcoa because most of alcoa's playoff games are local teams but without a one seed greeneville could find themselves driving to chattanooga and nashville third and forth round. So with alot on the line for each team it should get exciting. There's going to be a huge crowd better get there real early if you want a good seat greeneville is breaking out some new uniforms and the crowd will be rocking. I hope everyone from alcoa has a safe trip up and both teams can avoid any further injuries so they can continue on and bring home another gold ball.

Greeneville 21

Alcoa 20

Always like when teams get new unis...Any idea what they look like? Im still waiting for alcoa to break out some Grey unis one day. Kinda like Oklahoma St

Do Like ive done...Just add them to the ignore list where they dont pop up anymore. None of them have the...uhhh.. "manhood" to say anything to your face so they'll just keep doing it online. If you dont read it, you dont respond and if you dont respond it just bugs them more. Yet you move on with your life. :thumb:

Manhood really , this is coming from someone who trolls teenage kids facebook pages really ill come see you tonight! :roflol:

Greeneville 21

Alcoa 20

That's going to be close. I'd say the team that scores over 21 points wins. :huh:

That's going to be close. I'd say the team that scores over 21 points wins. :huh:

I agree, but the question is: Will both teams score over 21? Based on performance against quality opponents, I give Alcoa the edge on defense. Most are focusing on Alcoa's offensive struggles (mainly based on the A-E game- Alcoa had almost 400 yds of offense)and not paying attention to the defense. This I believe is a big mistake!

The Devil's defense is steady and opportunistic but I believe Mo-West exposed it's weaknesses. If you get outside on Greeneville you can pile up some yardage. I believe Alcoa will do exactly that. Maryville had the speed outside to match Alcoa, Greeneville doesn't and secondary players are poor tacklers. [side Note: Especially if the refs don't call holding penalties on Alcoa. Am I saying Alcoa holds uhhhh..well.... depends on your perspective.]

Knowing that I can't predict turnovers, field condition, refs control of the game. I predict Alcoa scores over 21 and Greeneville gets maybe 10. Alcoa by three touchdowns. Prove me wrong Greeneville, if you can!

I agree, but the question is: Will both teams score over 21? Based on performance against quality opponents, I give Alcoa the edge on defense. Most are focusing on Alcoa's offensive struggles (mainly based on the A-E game- Alcoa had almost 400 yds of offense)and not paying attention to the defense. This I believe is a big mistake!

The Devil's defense is steady and opportunistic but I believe Mo-West exposed it's weaknesses. If you get outside on Greeneville you can pile up some yardage. I believe Alcoa will do exactly that. Maryville had the speed outside to match Alcoa, Greeneville doesn't and secondary players are poor tacklers. [side Note: Especially if the refs don't call holding penalties on Alcoa. Am I saying Alcoa holds uhhhh..well.... depends on your perspective.]

Knowing that I can't predict turnovers, field condition, refs control of the game. I predict Alcoa scores over 21 and Greeneville gets maybe 10. Alcoa by three touchdowns. Prove me wrong Greeneville, if you can!

There's alot of things that I disagree with about this statement but the main thing I wanna point out is that u said gvilles secondary doesnt have the speed to match alcoa.... That's a little bit off. There secondary is very fast, especially at corner where they have prolly the fastest player in the game everytime they play. (talkin about shuffler) The other two are pretty fast too.

I am glad us fans do not have to play Greeneville tonight. We would get killed on the scoreboard because it seems we have too many people wanting to bash and fight each other in the stands instead of watching a high school game. Long way to drive to fight amongst ourselves! Looks like we could agree to disagree on some topics/issues, but still remember we are for the same team!

Alcoa - 28

Devils - 17