GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

Lets make something clear here. I've only posted on here a time or two in my life, because i find it hilarious that grown men post over 3,000 times on a high school sports forum, BCSports fan. (talk about someone not getting anything at home). But, when certain people mentioned in earlier posts who have the audacity to confront Goddard Field at the game for his views expressed on here, then more importantly, confront my family members because they associate with him, when they clearly have no clue whats going on in a childish forum like this is absurd and will not be tolerated by me. To the saw-offed fan telling him that he needs to "just be careful who he associates with", is a stupid statement. And his reply telling you where you can go is all the better. To David, or aka Scots50, to wait til Goddardfield left to go to the concessions and follow him there with your pint sized pal to call him names and curse him shows a lot of class. Why didnt you do it while he was surrounded by his 6'6 350# friend? Or would that be too much like an even playing field for you? To alcoadaddy, a center for Heritage I do believe. I enjoyed seeing you confront goddard as u said in your earlier posts, oh wait..... you recruited someone else for that. You guys talk a lot of smack, but not a lot of backing up. To bcsportsfan, was goddardfield really shaking like a leaf while eating his pizza? or was he just laughing that scots50 was calling him fatboy when he was fatter than goddardfield! Be lucky you folks didnt get 3 inches from my face and curse me. And be glad that you didnt take it any further with my family than you did. Im not as nice and dont play as well with others as goddardfield or deion24 or anyone else at the game. If you want to threaten someone, then I encourage you to do so with me next week. Ill be the 6'6 350 pound guy sitting right next to Goddardfield. I wont be hard to miss, and your presence will be welcomed. You should know that I dont have anything to say to any of you. So if you get in my face like you did someone elses last week im going to assume its for other reasons than to talk and trust me you dont want to go there. Maybe you'll run and sit arm and arm with your little cop buddy again to keep you safe. If you decide to try me you may need some help. I dont care what anybody posts, its makes no difference to me. This is a free country and because of it we, as americans, have the ability to make free speech statements, in forums like these. You dont have to agree with them, but for a member of the military who should know something about fighting for the very right to have free speech in forums such as these, without the reprecussions of physical violence toward them disgust me and makes me wonder why we would have someone like you on our team. Im not on here because I care on bit about what any of you say. Im on here because you brought this childish non-sense to an unsuspecting family member of mine. What you didnt realize is you brought me into this, and that was mistake number one. Ill be at kingston for the rebuttle

This has certainly gone far enough. This started by GF stating no one had the "manhood" to face him. My intent was to state my displeasure with his taunting. That said, I allowed my temper to get the best of me when I should have held it in check. The taunting part was GF's fault. Getting angry was my fault. I certainly did not handle it well and I apologize for my lack of control when poked. I would hope GF would also understand that is not wise to taunt as stupid things like this can happen. Regardless, I am very unhappy with myself for losing control of my emotions.

I am very passionate about Alcoa Football and have very high regards for Coach Rankin and staff. They are great people and do more than we all know for our sons. Questioning a coach and staff whom have brought Alcoa 7 straight state championships is stunning. Are our memories that short?

I have no further issues with GF and I am moving on. As for my buddy the cop, we sit to together at every game. We have for the last four years and he has nothing to do with this. He is just a good friend. I have no idea who you are and have no beef with you. None the less, if you wish to discuss I will be at the game Friday. As said earlier, this has gone far enough and I am very embarrassed that I helped it along.

... This started by GF stating no one had the "manhood" to face him. My intent was to state my displeasure with his taunting... The taunting part was GF's fault. Getting angry was my fault. I certainly did not handle it well and I apologize for my lack of control when poked. I would hope GF would also understand that is not wise to taunt as stupid things like this can happen.

Questioning a coach and staff whom have brought Alcoa 7 straight state championships is stunning. Are our memories that short?

Goddardfield responded to another poster saying:

"Do Like ive done...Just add them to the ignore list where they dont pop up anymore. None of them have the...uhhh.. "manhood" to say anything to your face so they'll just keep doing it online. If you dont read it, you dont respond and if you dont respond it just bugs them more. Yet you move on with your life. :thumb:

Apparently this is the "taunting" that makes Goddardfield 1/2 responsible for the way he has been treated.

This has certainly gone far enough. This started by GF stating no one had the "manhood" to face him. My intent was to state my displeasure with his taunting. That said, I allowed my temper to get the best of me when I should have held it in check. The taunting part was GF's fault. Getting angry was my fault. I certainly did not handle it well and I apologize for my lack of control when poked. I would hope GF would also understand that is not wise to taunt as stupid things like this can happen. Regardless, I am very unhappy with myself for losing control of my emotions.

I am very passionate about Alcoa Football and have very high regards for Coach Rankin and staff. They are great people and do more than we all know for our sons. Questioning a coach and staff whom have brought Alcoa 7 straight state championships is stunning. Are our memories that short?

I have no further issues with GF and I am moving on. As for my buddy the cop, we sit to together at every game. We have for the last four years and he has nothing to do with this. He is just a good friend. I have no idea who you are and have no beef with you. None the less, if you wish to discuss I will be at the game Friday. As said earlier, this has gone far enough and I am very embarrassed that I helped it along.

What has thrown me off was until then, I dont recall you and I having any "heat" between you and I David. Im sure we've both said things on a message board that the other doesnt like but you being in the service, like my father, and his father before him, I assumed would understand that we're allowed a freedom of speech without being ridiculed over our opinion. Do I sugar coat things? No. Do I question play calling of Alcoa coaches, not just Rankin but Reid, Dalton, Meadows, Ironside, and Phelps? Absolutely. I also question Coach Fulmer and Coach Dooley. Im a Hurricanes fan so lord knows I spend years questioning Coach Shannon and Ive even questioned Coach Bill "Jesus" Walsh. Thats what fans do. My problem is I was being verbally assaulted on here for basically not being an all state football player and voicing my opinion. I think too many people read the bashing of me and made assumptions only to go back and read what I actually said and realized I wasnt so much in the wrong as I was just voicing my opinion. Its like I said to others after our little face to face, Ive been accused of saying Rankin is a bad coach. FALSE, you'll never see any text where I say he's a bad coach. In fact, look at the Maryville thread, I actually say that its because of him that the Alcoa-Maryville game is a lot closer then what it use to be. I did question his play calling in the Maryville and AE games but trust me, where I was sitting for the Maryville game, there were a lot of people questioning the play calling and I really dont expect anyone to stroll over to the horns and milk jugs and tell them they cant question a coach, right or wrong. Ive been accused that I wanted Coach Rankin to leave...FALSE again. I agreed with BCsportsfan when he made reference of Coach Rankin possibly having the chance to double dip. The kicker was that it was kept being mentioned that I "rode the pine" for the State title team. Yea I did, but see correct me if Im wrong but your Oldest son was at Maryville at the time playing for the Rebels. You werent around, or not that close to our program at the time. Did anyone here also tell you that 2000 was only my 2nd season of organized football (the first being 8th grade 3 years before)? Derek was a GREAT lineman for Alcoa, nobody is going to deny that. But how much did he see the field himself his first year or anyone for that fact? Its not a bad or negative thing, it takes development. I didnt play long enough to develop. Granted it was when the game was out of hand but I played in a 3rd of the games that year. Ill accept that for a first year high school player. The next year I played in every game. Mostly special teams but I got quite a bit of reps on defense as well. Did these people telling you about me riding the pine mention I was a Defensive End and only played DE? Did they also mention the two people ahead of me were All State DEs? Its not like Im just going to take over their spots. I worked hard and did the best I could and Im proud of that. Those 2 years were some of the best of my life. I never claimed to be great but I know the game. I know how it works. That doesnt mean I know more then any coach in high school either. Im a cocky SOB and sometimes arrogant but Im not stupid. You've not once insulted me on here to my knowledge however when the insults kept rolling in from others, I gladly told those that if they had a problem to come to me and say something. You notice none of them did either. They sent you instead.(Except the one that stood 5ft behind you and wouldnt get any further then that from you) That was my only problem is that they were big enough to run their mouths on a message board but werent man enough to say something directly they had to send someone else to do it. You notice I didnt back down from you either. I may or may not have wore an #### whoppin but if Im going to Im goin wear it proudly. Im man enough to come face to face and discuss things and even you have to admit I said I was gonna shake your hand (and I did) because you were the only one that had it in them to say something, but sadly you werent the one doing all the talking and insulting. Being called names doesnt hurt me, trust me if you'd met two of my ex girlfriends their mouth would put most people to shame. Ive been called everything in the book. Im just disappointed that you couldnt have come to me and you and I discussed this in a more civil manner since to me you technically got pulled into it. Your "cop buddy" as he's been referenced to here has known me for nearly 15 years. He nor his wife may or may not care for me but they should still vouch that knowing my family and myself for that long..they know Im extremely laid back and very easy to talk to. Like I said, Ive never had a problem with you or had a reason to have a problem with you so if you see me out and feel the need to shake my hand and talk football, you're more then welcome. If you'd rather just not have any interaction with me that's more then welcome as well. You have every right to do what you feel is necessary and Ill be happy to go along with it but Im not going to change who I am for anyone. :geek:

And off the subject, it was mentioned (by someone else) about my "shaking" while trying to eat my pizza, before people talk they should probably learn about someone. Not only was I personally cold that night but I also have Neuropathy which means my hands and feet/legs shake frequently.....especially when I have low blood sugar. K? Thanks!

What has thrown me off was until then, I dont recall you and I having any "heat" between you and I David. Im sure we've both said things on a message board that the other doesnt like but you being in the service, like my father, and his father before him, I assumed would understand that we're allowed a freedom of speech without being ridiculed over our opinion. Do I sugar coat things? No. Do I question play calling of Alcoa coaches, not just Rankin but Reid, Dalton, Meadows, Ironside, and Phelps? Absolutely. I also question Coach Fulmer and Coach Dooley. Im a Hurricanes fan so lord knows I spend years questioning Coach Shannon and Ive even questioned Coach Bill "Jesus" Walsh. Thats what fans do. My problem is I was being verbally assaulted on here for basically not being an all state football player and voicing my opinion. I think too many people read the bashing of me and made assumptions only to go back and read what I actually said and realized I wasnt so much in the wrong as I was just voicing my opinion. Its like I said to others after our little face to face, Ive been accused of saying Rankin is a bad coach. FALSE, you'll never see any text where I say he's a bad coach. In fact, look at the Maryville thread, I actually say that its because of him that the Alcoa-Maryville game is a lot closer then what it use to be. I did question his play calling in the Maryville and AE games but trust me, where I was sitting for the Maryville game, there were a lot of people questioning the play calling and I really dont expect anyone to stroll over to the horns and milk jugs and tell them they cant question a coach, right or wrong. Ive been accused that I wanted Coach Rankin to leave...FALSE again. I agreed with BCsportsfan when he made reference of Coach Rankin possibly having the chance to double dip. The kicker was that it was kept being mentioned that I "rode the pine" for the State title team. Yea I did, but see correct me if Im wrong but your Oldest son was at Maryville at the time playing for the Rebels. You werent around, or not that close to our program at the time. Did anyone here also tell you that 2000 was only my 2nd season of organized football (the first being 8th grade 3 years before)? Derek was a GREAT lineman for Alcoa, nobody is going to deny that. But how much did he see the field himself his first year or anyone for that fact? Its not a bad or negative thing, it takes development. I didnt play long enough to develop. Granted it was when the game was out of hand but I played in a 3rd of the games that year. Ill accept that for a first year high school player. The next year I played in every game. Mostly special teams but I got quite a bit of reps on defense as well. Did these people telling you about me riding the pine mention I was a Defensive End and only played DE? Did they also mention the two people ahead of me were All State DEs? Its not like Im just going to take over their spots. I worked hard and did the best I could and Im proud of that. Those 2 years were some of the best of my life. I never claimed to be great but I know the game. I know how it works. That doesnt mean I know more then any coach in high school either. Im a cocky SOB and sometimes arrogant but Im not stupid. You've not once insulted me on here to my knowledge however when the insults kept rolling in from others, I gladly told those that if they had a problem to come to me and say something. You notice none of them did either. They sent you instead.(Except the one that stood 5ft behind you and wouldnt get any further then that from you) That was my only problem is that they were big enough to run their mouths on a message board but werent man enough to say something directly they had to send someone else to do it. You notice I didnt back down from you either. I may or may not have wore an #### whoppin but if Im going to Im goin wear it proudly. Im man enough to come face to face and discuss things and even you have to admit I said I was gonna shake your hand (and I did) because you were the only one that had it in them to say something, but sadly you werent the one doing all the talking and insulting. Being called names doesnt hurt me, trust me if you'd met two of my ex girlfriends their mouth would put most people to shame. Ive been called everything in the book. Im just disappointed that you couldnt have come to me and you and I discussed this in a more civil manner since to me you technically got pulled into it. Your "cop buddy" as he's been referenced to here has known me for nearly 15 years. He nor his wife may or may not care for me but they should still vouch that knowing my family and myself for that long..they know Im extremely laid back and very easy to talk to. Like I said, Ive never had a problem with you or had a reason to have a problem with you so if you see me out and feel the need to shake my hand and talk football, you're more then welcome. If you'd rather just not have any interaction with me that's more then welcome as well. You have every right to do what you feel is necessary and Ill be happy to go along with it but Im not going to change who I am for anyone. :geek:

And off the subject, it was mentioned (by someone else) about my "shaking" while trying to eat my pizza, before people talk they should probably learn about someone. Not only was I personally cold that night but I also have Neuropathy which means my hands and feet/legs shake frequently.....especially when I have low blood sugar. K? Thanks!

Good comments. Do not worry about the hands shaking comments. I was cold as well. Again, lets leave my friend out of this. I would never infringe upon him and his duties. I understand you. I hope you understand that I will always strongly support Coach Rankin and Alcoa Football through victory but especially after every loss. I would be very disappointed if we cannot shake hands and talk football. I will see you Friday night with a handshake.

I love it when a plan comes together! :P

agreed....and with that, maybe this thread dies a quiet death and all parties can move on to the next up on their schedules...to the alcoa people scuffling or having words at Burley Stadium...I would hope this is a one time thing with you guys. Your team showed unbeleivable class and integrity before, during and after the game...especially after, when faced with a situation none of them had faced before...i would hope that the " adults " would follow the lead of the " kids "....amazing to me that i even had to say that....with that said, peace, and best of luck to Alcoa from here out...On to the range for the greene devils..a pleasure chatting with and meeting one of you Tornado faithful...GO DEVILS

agreed....and with that, maybe this thread dies a quiet death and all parties can move on to the next up on their schedules...to the alcoa people scuffling or having words at Burley Stadium...I would hope this is a one time thing with you guys. Your team showed unbeleivable class and integrity before, during and after the game...especially after, when faced with a situation none of them had faced before...i would hope that the " adults " would follow the lead of the " kids "....amazing to me that i even had to say that....with that said, peace, and best of luck to Alcoa from here out...On to the range for the greene devils..a pleasure chatting with and meeting one of you Tornado faithful...GO DEVILS

before we let this die, I'd like to ask everyone to go tho prepxtra and vote for Tanner Stewart fot player of the week...