Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

Must keep the tight end off our middle LB. Defensive end must square up on tight end and not let him off the line to get to our MLB.

I,ve been preaching that for years at LA but no-one seems to grasp the concept. You have to put a helmet on the TE with DE or LB. You can't let him VEER RELEASE untouched whether he is blocking or running a pattern. Just a split second being held up allows the Mike LB a chance to react on a running play and the safety or off side LB a chance to pick him up on a pass play.

Swanny, if you feel the need to poke , go ahead, I would. It's all in fun...(mostly). MC handed it to us last year. Might do it again, but MIGHT not. To me, this is becoming the best week of the year, as far as posting goes. Them MC boys are fun, and easy, to poke at. Almost too easy.:roflol:

Both better come to play. I know MC would love to win in THE HOLE and SC ain't forgot last year.

Weird?? It ought to be easy.........you can't loose no matter what happens It's just a ballgame. The worst thing that could happen is SC lose. AND that would make MC's season, and we would get another year of Maynord can't Pemberton. But in the end.......no matter who wins........SC will STILL be MC's MEASURING STICK.:thumb:

i kinda feel the need to poke.are you one of them mites that came off a night chicken's hind-end or did u come off just a regular rode island red behind? :roflol: now back to the subject at hand.this game is all about which macon team shows up.if it's the one that played goodpasture,i can't see macon getting beat at all.if it's the one that played sycamore.s.c. will finally get to say we beat pemberton.and can we please turn #5 loose-it's like he is in a cage.

I,ve been preaching that for years at LA but no-one seems to grasp the concept. You have to put a helmet on the TE with DE or LB. You can't let him VEER RELEASE untouched whether he is blocking or running a pattern. Just a split second being held up allows the Mike LB a chance to react on a running play and the safety or off side LB a chance to pick him up on a pass play.

Good luck stopping the 6'5 230 pound tight end. Ohh, and the 6'3 rifle arm quaterback who can run or throw. Or the 6'4 wr thats very fast for his size.. You stop all those guys, and yes Owls will win.

Edited by lookinggood

e name='mofojoe' timestamp='1316481730' post='2681210']

i kinda feel the need to poke.are you one of them mites that came off a night chicken's hind-end or did u come off just a regular rode island red behind? :roflol: now back to the subject at hand.this game is all about which macon team shows up.if it's the one that played goodpasture,i can't see macon getting beat at all.if it's the one that played sycamore.s.c. will finally get to say we beat pemberton.and can we please turn #5 loose-it's like he is in a cage.

Ya'll ain't eat up with smarts up there are you? If the team that LOST shows up you win, and the team that WON shows up you get beat??? :lol: Never seen such a bass ackwards bunch. Might ought to stick to something you seem to know a little about.......chicken's hind-ends.:thumb:

Edited by Termite

Ya'll ain't eat up with smarts up there are you? If the team that LOST shows up you win, and the team that WON shows up you loose??? :lol: Never seen such a bass ackwards bunch. Might ought to stick to something you seem to know a little about.......chicken's hind-ends.:thumb:

I think you meant lose not "loose". :thumb:

Edited by Steno

Ya'll ain't eat up with smarts up there are you? If the team that LOST shows up you win, and the team that WON shows up you loose??? :lol: Never seen such a bass ackwards bunch. Might ought to stick to something you seem to know a little about.......chicken's hind-ends.:thumb:

ok here it is for all yall river king fishers. i'll say it real slow so mite will understand. i think somebody was scratch'n at him when i posted the first time.goodpasture is alot better than sycamore. in translation g.p.probally had a better team than m.c.but macon played to their potential and came up 1 point and 1 yard shy.sycamore is not near as talented and macon won by the hair of their chiny,chin,chin.get the picture and somebody tell me how much off i need to bring?last time i was at the hole as you s.c.people call it there was mosquitos the size baby batts. im gonna drink vinegar and wear a flea collar before i come to this hole.it's a hole alright.a hole in the wall :roflol: