Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

Yeah we won the last 2 outta3....yeah we're real scared. Just like yall scared to admit that it happened and yall have no class. Director or schools spitting on kids and ppl jumping the fence knocking out mascots....its a wonder anybody plays tc.

another excuse sound like to me as always. owls be home after first round of playoffs .Yall will be done anyway then come on down to the creekbank trust me we still be playing

Yeah we won the last 2 outta3....yeah we're real scared. Just like yall scared to admit that it happened and yall have no class. Director or schools spitting on kids and ppl jumping the fence knocking out mascots....its a wonder anybody plays tc.

I can't believe I'm even going to do this....(Twan I need your dead horse emoticon)

Snaky...you say 2 out of the last 3. Well those two are the worst teams we've fielded in 20 years. Lets go back to when the rivarly was renewed...2001. You are 3 for 8 getting outscored a lot to not much.

You guys must have had them new HiDef cameras. 1080p! Spitting on him? Now I haven't even heard that one until this week. I'm really sure you can see that on film, as well as read lips. I don't doubt he said something to him. Big deal...happens everywhere, even the hole. Oh...maybe not by the DOS, but the railbirds will sure speak their minds. Speaking of the DOS...why doesn't that excuse fly with any other sports? He's not just the Director of Schools during football season.

So you say...."Just like yall scared to admit that it happened and yall have no class." I could care less if it happened. He's cussed me before, and I turned out alright. So yeah...Clint cussed, spit on, kicked, and castrated your quarterback. If that's what you want to hear, I'll say it. I have no class, remember? Now I'm going to need you to admit Maynord is scared to play. He saw what was coming down the pipeline and wanted no part of it. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken blank. From what I hear (from some of the Owl faithful), you all may be going hungry this year. When will somebody bring back up the excuse that we had your playbook? That was classic. Keep taking the bait, pal.

It is never going to end, is it? Wait...I know how we can fix this! B)

• Upvote 1

Haha yep pretty good camcorder...an yes seven there is only one way to put this to an end. I really do wish we played tc. It was always a fun week. But its not our decision on who we play....thats jimmys. Idk why he dropped yall honestly. I jus like to stir up a stink with the purple an gold cause yall an Macon the only ones that will get on here