Hampton and JC "Part Deux"

tootiedwc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they're worried about JC at all...they just need to prepare for them as they would for any team (and I know they are)...

Just dont want to come outta there with any senseless injuries or a loss because we're more worried about a bad call, a no call, or a dirty hit........Boys gotta keep that head up and know whats going on around ya and PLAY YOUR GAME and STAY :hungry:

Don't look past JC they have a nasty past habit of trying to injure good players early and the officials seem to only look in one direction, watch what you do Boys and play your best, win should be easy however watch yer ***. see you there. thumb[1].gif

Pujo, uknoit please pray for my dad. He's in the hospital from food poisoning. He loves the bulldogs and coach lunsford. Hope you guys take care of business tonight

That must have happened fast, I know lil Jerry talked to him last night. I think highly of you're dad and he will be in my prayers.