Columbia Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

Lol...I know its not a big deal guys... :rolleyes: I've got a sibling out there that I like to point out all the little things to give him a hard time and I'm just doin it on here.

I would have to disagree on the MtP game....like I've said, you really can't take much from that game because of all the penalties and lack of focus by the D and I proved to be right seeing as how the Cascade game went. It is like I've said before MtP didn't get a good showing by this WC team because there were to many to plays and penalties that worked out just perfect for MtP. We had them stopped many times and get called offsides or lined up in the neutral zone and it give them the first down....I honestly think that every ref in the state of TN hates WC! :angry:

Seriously? I thought they all hated PC. <_< I guess we'll see which one they hate more when week 10 rolls around. :roflol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think what? You must have your visor a little too tight lol

:roflol: :roflol: I know right! Its this UNA they got me thinkin all kinds of crazy mess. I'm just bein stupid lol and I was just wonderin if anyone would fall for it....did you believe me? I'm so bored with this bye week crap...I wish they still had it at the start of the year.

:roflol: :roflol: I know right! Its this UNA they got me thinkin all kinds of crazy mess. I'm just bein stupid lol and I was just wonderin if anyone would fall for it....did you believe me? I'm so bored with this bye week crap...I wish they still had it at the start of the year.

You gonna have to find better things to do with your time.... lol Dont like not playing but do like week off to help get some rest at this point in season think it will pay off come november. Who u gonna watch friday night?

Im glad we got that bye week out of the way and hope we got some injuries well rested so now we can get down to business, so lets hear it.

we hit them hard and often think we will be alrite. Know they have hung up some numbers but thats what they should have done against the teams they have played. WC plays their game and they will be alrite. WC wins this one

WC size ans strength up front and speed in the backfield will be too much for CA. The way Wc is running the veer will leave the defenders guessing all night, you never know where the ball is going. They run so many different plays out of the same formations.

lets define veer. veer=triple option. theres only so many triple options you can run. and if you blow up the middle, then CA should have enough speed outside to keep up. or maybe they want the opposite?

split back veer if defended right, is very easy to stop, hence why it is non-existant in the collegiate and pro levels. (at least with major programs in the NCAA, i mean, whens the last time GT, or navy made any noise?) Does CA have the disciple, and strengths to play every gap the way they're suppose to, to stop it? i don't know. should be an interesting game. I know when Mote was there we didn't have to much trouble stopping it. (think back to THAT homecoming game)

lets define veer. veer=triple option. theres only so many triple options you can run. and if you blow up the middle, then CA should have enough speed outside to keep up. or maybe they want the opposite?

split back veer if defended right, is very easy to stop, hence why it is non-existant in the collegiate and pro levels. (at least with major programs in the NCAA, i mean, whens the last time GT, or navy made any noise?) Does CA have the disciple, and strengths to play every gap the way they're suppose to, to stop it? i don't know. should be an interesting game. I know when Mote was there we didn't have to much trouble stopping it. (think back to THAT homecoming game)

Think about all the games since that homecoming game, things hav'nt worked out too well for CA. The other problem CA has is if they can slow down the run, and I dont think they can, Rice will burn them through the air.

Edited by wildcat89