Columbia Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTP is the only team to score on WC when they have all their starters in. I dont see CA putting up many points on this defense.

Union City got one on us...lol...Loretto thinks they did...lol...

Here's the thing.....Wayne Co. will no doubt in my mind win. Here is my worry.... Only 2 teams have seen Wayne Co. play to about their full potential Moore Co. and Cascade. I believe Moore Co. and Union City both would have been pretty ok teams this year had it not been for key injuries and MC will more than likely still end up 5-5. So, WC has gotten past the hard first weeks with the exception of Loretto and the only thing from here on to PC is...well...a lot of nothin. I don't want any of our players lookin down the road and come out flat in a game they already think is a Win....cause lets be honest we were flat against Loretto....and right now CA is livin high. I mean no one has even thought about contesting them (even if the teams aren't good). I just don't want to loss momentum after a bye week and than come out flat against CA, because CA has been the team in the middle of the year to give us a fit in past years.

Here's the thing.....Wayne Co. will no doubt in my mind win. Here is my worry.... Only 2 teams have seen Wayne Co. play to about their full potential Moore Co. and Cascade. I believe Moore Co. and Union City both would have been pretty ok teams this year had it not been for key injuries and MC will more than likely still end up 5-5. So, WC has gotten past the hard first weeks with the exception of Loretto and the only thing from here on to PC is...well...a lot of nothin. I don't want any of our players lookin down the road and come out flat in a game they already think is a Win....cause lets be honest we were flat against Loretto....and right now CA is livin high. I mean no one has even thought about contesting them (even if the teams aren't good). I just don't want to loss momentum after a bye week and than come out flat against CA, because CA has been the team in the middle of the year to give us a fit in past years.

I still remember the year they came in on our homecoming and ran all over us. <_<

UC scored when we had a freshman and sophomore in at defensive tackle.

I think WC will win this one. The question is, by how many points? I'm still trying to figure out if CA is really that good, or if they are over-rated. This game will answer that...

Edited by viking_fan

UC scored when we had a freshman and sophomore in at defensive tackle.

Yeah, I know but we still had in the startin linebacker core and secondary and it really upset me....lol....

I think WC will win this one. The question is, by how many points? I'm still trying to figure out if CA is really that good, or if they are over-rated. This game will answer that...

I think that CA will prolly win.... :unsure:

Yeah, I know but we still had in the startin linebacker core and secondary and it really upset me....lol....

I think that CA will prolly win.... :unsure:

Actually, when that drive began there were several subs in and that includes the DBs & LBs. Several were put back in but were uable to get that drive stopped. No big deal though. I think WC's defense is pretty good but they have several areas that need work. They have to get a lot better if they are going to even slow Perry County down. MTP gave WC's defense a lot more than they really wanted. WC will need to be able to slow down PC's passing game. MTP threw all over WC and when Harlan was pressured then he ran and ran well. The same will go for PC and when pressure is applied, Tucker he to will run too. I quess WC will need to pick their poison early and see what will work. I really think WC's D-line will be a lot more physical and quicker (as a whole) than any PC will have faced. I just hope the coaches choose to pressure early and make Tucker run.

Actually, when that drive began there were several subs in and that includes the DBs & LBs. Several were put back in but were uable to get that drive stopped. No big deal though. I think WC's defense is pretty good but they have several areas that need work. They have to get a lot better if they are going to even slow Perry County down. MTP gave WC's defense a lot more than they really wanted. WC will need to be able to slow down PC's passing game. MTP threw all over WC and when Harlan was pressured then he ran and ran well. The same will go for PC and when pressure is applied, Tucker he to will run too. I quess WC will need to pick their poison early and see what will work. I really think WC's D-line will be a lot more physical and quicker (as a whole) than any PC will have faced. I just hope the coaches choose to pressure early and make Tucker run.

Lol...I know its not a big deal guys... :rolleyes: I've got a sibling out there that I like to point out all the little things to give him a hard time and I'm just doin it on here.

I would have to disagree on the MtP game....like I've said, you really can't take much from that game because of all the penalties and lack of focus by the D and I proved to be right seeing as how the Cascade game went. It is like I've said before MtP didn't get a good showing by this WC team because there were to many to plays and penalties that worked out just perfect for MtP. We had them stopped many times and get called offsides or lined up in the neutral zone and it give them the first down....I honestly think that every ref in the state of TN hates WC! :angry: