BRENTWOOD @ GALLATIN

runninblind

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything else aside, someone please explain what they saw on Brentwood's last offensive play that was a bad call. The ball is coming toward the receiver, goes over his head, and we hit him a split second after it goes past him. As a defender, you have to hit and hopefully tackle the receiver if he catches it. The Brentwood receiver missed it, and he took a lick because he might have caught it. If you watch much football at all, you see this same thing all the time. Where's the bad call?

I saw a great football game between two very good teams, and I think both coaching staffs did a great job. The Wave made the plays they needed to win the game, period. All the junk aside, it's great to be 6-0!

Everything else aside, someone please explain what they saw on Brentwood's last offensive play that was a bad call. The ball is coming toward the receiver, goes over his head, and we hit him a split second after it goes past him. As a defender, you have to hit and hopefully tackle the receiver if he catches it. The Brentwood receiver missed it, and he took a lick because he might have caught it. If you watch much football at all, you see this same thing all the time. Where's the bad call?

I saw a great football game between two very good teams, and I think both coaching staffs did a great job. The Wave made the plays they needed to win the game, period. All the junk aside, it's great to be 6-0!

I agree with you Big "EG". The wide receiver #22 just put on a good show after a legal hit trying to draw a penalty. It worked, but backfired. He must be the little brother to the placekicker they had a few years back. I will be watching the Academy Awards for his nomination.

Should be a classic with the Waves and the Bears next week!!!

I agree with you Big "EG". The wide receiver #22 just put on a good show after a legal hit trying to draw a penalty. It worked, but backfired. He must be the little brother to the placekicker they had a few years back. I will be watching the Academy Awards for his nomination.

Should be a classic with the Waves and the Bears next week!!!

Glad you saw it the same as me, "Bear". No doubt next Friday night will be a dandy. Better get there early!

Glad you saw it the same as me, "Bear". No doubt next Friday night will be a dandy. Better get there early!

Glad yall got the win. Great to see 2 undefeated teams playing each other next week. Glad to know yall have been mentioning our names for 2 weeks now about being in the stands. We haven't had anything else better to do but cheer you guys on. We have seen enough of yall at your place. Its time for yall to come visit our house.