Single A Baseball

FlyingEagle86

You are an idiot.....anytime you would like to discuss in person let me know when and where so we can have discussion that is not on a message board.

Illini, I believe what Volzchamp is saying is that FC and their players would just assume you not give them a back handed complement. For example, I wish them the best, but they don't play anyone. The only reason FC beats these AAA teams is because they are throwing their number 1 or 2 against the others 4 or 5. Or, the AAA teams FC plays are not very good. Drew Erie is a good player, but not DI. If you really wished FC the best, then you would say FC is having a great year beating every AAA school they have played (2 time 6A defending state champ included). Also, you would say Drew Erie is good player and just wish him the best in college.

Illini, I believe what Volzchamp is saying is that FC and their players would just assume you not give them a back handed complement. For example, I wish them the best, but they don't play anyone. The only reason FC beats these AAA teams is because they are throwing their number 1 or 2 against the others 4 or 5. Or, the AAA teams FC plays are not very good. Drew Erie is a good player, but not DI. If you really wished FC the best, then you would say FC is having a great year beating every AAA school they have played (2 time 6A defending state champ included). Also, you would say Drew Erie is good player and just wish him the best in college.

Thanks Crush. I tried but couldn't convey these thoughts as well as you. Wonder if he considers BEECH's Mason Dunn their # 4 or 5 starter? Especially since he's thrown two straight 9AAA no-hitters since losing to FC 5-3 in Gulf Shores without FC HAVING THEIR BASKETBALL PLAYERS.

Edited by Volzchamps

Thanks Crush. I tried but couldn't convey these thoughts as well as you. Wonder if he considers BEECH's Mason Dunn their # 4 or 5 starter? Especially since he's thrown two straight 9AAA no-hitters since losing to FC 5-3 in Gulf Shores without FC HAVING THEIR BASKETBALL PLAYERS.

Very true like I said earlier against the top of AAA Friendship could easily go 0 and 2 just like Mj does

I'm at all FC games. We have discussed similar differences of opinion before. See you soon, Dave.

"Haderade knows this. He illini, and haebvol are thanking their stars their coaches were smart enough not to schedule "A" teams like FC, Eagleville, Riverside, etc. Their kids have played travel ball with and against many of these "A" ball kids for years when their boys weren't getting cut or sitting the bench behind these "A" players for not being as good - then or now."

Why is it that if someone has a different opinion or does not agree with someone else, it always ends with post like this one.

I hope to see you at a game as well so we can dicuss this personally rather than on a message board.

would you still consider Riverside a "Contender" after the tragedy that happened to that team?? IMO i think it'll be to much for em.

It is totally up to the kids: They can handle it as being too much, or rather it can motivate them to play for something besides a state championship. Reguardless I wish them all the best as they deal with this tragedy...

"Haderade knows this. He illini, and haebvol are thanking their stars their coaches were smart enough not to schedule "A" teams like FC, Eagleville, Riverside, etc. Their kids have played travel ball with and against many of these "A" ball kids for years when their boys weren't getting cut or sitting the bench behind these "A" players for not being as good - then or now."

Why is it that if someone has a different opinion or does not agree with someone else, it always ends with post like this one.

I hope to see you at a game as well so we can dicuss this personally rather than on a message board.

Wow, and to think all of got started by me saying I thought the FCS catcher was good enough to play D1.

Tell u what fellows, how about I tap into the oak barrel and bring some home brew to watch as you two "discuss this in person"?

So who are some of the top Single A teams as of right now from East/Middle/West Tennessee right now and what are their records? FCS is 17-1 right now.

Eagleville is 17-2 as of now. Huntingdon is 14-3 with one those loses coming against Eagleville in the Blaze A Championship game this past weekend. I would say Ezell Harding is a top team as well and Riverside (God bless them).

Wow, and to think all of got started by me saying I thought the FCS catcher was good enough to play D1.

Tell u what fellows, how about I tap into the oak barrel and bring some home brew to watch as you two "discuss this in person"?

I'm opinionated....it gets me in trouble..... oh well.. I was not trying to make anyone upset, I guess I did..... my son is having surgery tomorrow morning.... his season is over...maybe I'm venting frustration.