Single A Baseball

FlyingEagle86

I'm opinionated....it gets me in trouble..... oh well.. I was not trying to make anyone upset, I guess I did..... my son is having surgery tomorrow morning.... his season is over...maybe I'm venting frustration.

Then I'll add your family to my prayers this evening. One of the high schoolers or middle schoolers?

At the end of the day, this is still just about boys playing baseball, nothing more nothing less.

Then I'll add your family to my prayers this evening. One of the high schoolers or middle schoolers?

At the end of the day, this is still just about boys playing baseball, nothing more nothing less.

Thanks ....hopefully he will get through this, when he was 12 he broke both bone in his left arm, last year when he was 13 he had a growth plate issue with his shoulder, 9 months later we got through this, he threw three games this spring and now he's out again until next year. It's been a time.

Thanks ....hopefully he will get through this, when he was 12 he broke both bone in his left arm, last year when he was 13 he had a growth plate issue with his shoulder, 9 months later we got through this, he threw three games this spring and now he's out again until next year. It's been a time.

Plenty of baseball yet to be played for him. I saw your old running buddies Holland and Estes at a Walter J Baird game back in February when I was visiting my buddy at FCS, didn't get a chance to speak with them though.

I'm opinionated....it gets me in trouble..... oh well.. I was not trying to make anyone upset, I guess I did..... my son is having surgery tomorrow morning.... his season is over...maybe I'm venting frustration.

I wish him the best this morning during the surgery and throughout his recovery. Hopefully, he will come back stronger for his junior year.

Edited by orangecrush

Riverside is 13-2, haven't played in a week. We'll see how they react, still some good players that could make a run at it. Gant was a game changer though, on the mound, and with the bat!

I have a feeling they'll rise from this tragedy and likely be at the Fling. Y'all are in our prayers.

Riverside is 13-2, haven't played in a week. We'll see how they react, still some good players that could make a run at it. Gant was a game changer though, on the mound, and with the bat!

Gant was a game changer but the rest of this team will step up & still make the trip to State! Go Panthers!