District 14A

volfan007

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reedy's have been moved out of Gibson Co. for a couple of months. They live in Union City now. There is nothing illegal with Reedy's move.

I pretty well knew they had or the TSSAA wouldn't have ok'd her transfer.A lot of parents will make a move or a sacrifice for little Missy or little Tommy.

Edited by mrbigster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Basketball time, I'm going with LC or Humboldt to win this district. Humboldt has four (4) starters returning with a good bench, only had two (2) seniors. Be on the lookout for Humboldt's 6'3 point guard who was a freshman last year, should see a lot of playing time. Nine of the players just finished football so they need some time to get in basketball shape!

Basketball time, I'm going with LC or Humboldt to win this district. Humboldt has four (4) starters returning with a good bench, only had two (2) seniors. Be on the lookout for Humboldt's 6'3 point guard who was a freshman last year, should see a lot of playing time. Nine of the players just finished football so they need some time to get in basketball shape!

agree.Not only in the district but I have both teams in the top 5 in the state.The point guard.Are you talking about the left hander?

I don't know if there is any truth to this.But i hear Humboldt had a kid to move from Memphis he played at Melrose. I hear he is about 6'4 that has what i heard!