Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

@dadtimesfive why are you on here crying about the officiating and how dirty MC players are. It's not our fault your line has a false start 3 times in a row. You have to wait for the ball to be snapped before you move. You know that don't you??? Or don't you??? Lol. #42 plays till the whistle like we teach in peewee down here. Fairview fans I hope you really do enjoy " The Jungle". Giles County didn't because they were owned there. Hopefully you can take a Loss and move on. Go Blue

Not really sure I would call it crying, but if it makes you happy we will go with that. You are correct on false starts, that is a penalty, I wasnt aware had to look it up. Thats why you alternate from year to year and they call it home cooking. For the record the refs didnt beat us MC did. I gave your team all the credit, just pointed out some of the obvious no calls that didnt help the situation. I love aggressive play it sets the tone like yo boy 79 and 42 did. Good Luck the rest of the year, hope to see you later!

Fairview is not big at all.The game isn't going to be easy for the Tigers,but it will push them to see where they stand.The biggest threat for Marshall County is #21,but I think the team will pull through this one.You're crazy if you think Fairwiew will shut out Marshall County.This will be the toughest game for Marshall County yet,but if you realize something,Fairview has not played a single team as aggressive as Marshall County.Marshall County already has,and handled the situation but forgot to score points on Columbia Central.This game will be very exciting and can't wait to see Marshall County in soul possession of #1 in the District.

@dadtimesfive why are you on here crying about the officiating and how dirty MC players are. It's not our fault your line has a false start 3 times in a row. You have to wait for the ball to be snapped before you move. You know that don't you??? Or don't you??? Lol. #42 plays till the whistle like we teach in peewee down here. Fairview fans I hope you really do enjoy " The Jungle". Giles County didn't because they were owned there. Hopefully you can take a Loss and move on. Go Blue

talking about beating fairview is alot different than actually doing it and apparently mc hasn't been able to do that in the last couple of years so why don't you do it then talk about

Thank you. They have not seen speed yet. Coach T will have the boys ready to go. Fairview fans should stay home, but we will gladly take your money for our program.

Talking to some guys tonight, they said Fairview has an all-state linebacker. I hope he has fun chasing our backfield down from behind or he doesn't run into Mr. Davey because he will be done for the night.

Enjoy first place for a couple of more days because the Tigers will have sole possession after Friday night.

by the time the Jackets get done with Mr. Davey or Mr. Rodgers or any of the other nick names you have , MC WILL ALL BE WEARING LIPSTICK AND PIGTALES AND CHANGE THEIR CAREER TO CHEERLEADING!

Thank you. They have not seen speed yet. Coach T will have the boys ready to go. Fairview fans should stay home, but we will gladly take your money for our program.

Talking to some guys tonight, they said Fairview has an all-state linebacker. I hope he has fun chasing our backfield down from behind or he doesn't run into Mr. Davey because he will be done for the night.

Enjoy first place for a couple of more days because the Tigers will have sole possession after Friday night.

By the time the Jackets get done with Mr. Davey or Mr. Rodgers or any other nick names that you have M C WILL BE WEARING LIPSTICK AND PIGTALES AND CHANGE THEIR CAREER TO CHEERLEADING!

Fairview WILL lose to Marshall Co. This is one the biggest games in the Jungle's recent memory.

From what I have heard from some fans in the stands last night that Fairview is small. If that is the case, we are about to steamroll this team. Our O-Line and D-Line have been dominate the last couple of weeks.

Does Fairview have any answers for our speed at running back? I don't think so.

Let's go Tiger fans, get to the Jungle Friday night and watch us show Fairview what the number 1 team in the district looks like.

YOU HAD THE SAME RUNNING BACKS LAST YEAR AND THEY GOT JACKED UP BY FAIRVIEWS DEFENSE AND M C LOST 35 TO 14 SO WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE?

Fairview is not big at all.The game isn't going to be easy for the Tigers,but it will push them to see where they stand.The biggest threat for Marshall County is #21,but I think the team will pull through this one.You're crazy if you think Fairwiew will shut out Marshall County.This will be the toughest game for Marshall County yet,but if you realize something,Fairview has not played a single team as aggressive as Marshall County.Marshall County already has,and handled the situation but forgot to score points on Columbia Central.This game will be very exciting and can't wait to see Marshall County in soul possession of #1 in the District.

YAY COLUMBIA CENTRAL?!?!?! LC owned them in a scrimmage this fall. . . not impressive.

Lets not get cocky, but Fairview is going to show MC who the real champs are. See if #3 wants to play after he gets hit in the back field repeatedly. Fairviews D-line is too fast for MC. Might as well ship the trophy to fairview, district champs.

Edited by JUNO

YOU HAD THE SAME RUNNING BACKS LAST YEAR AND THEY GOT JACKED UP BY FAIRVIEWS DEFENSE AND M C LOST 35 TO 14 SO WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE?

You are truely CLUELESS! 3 played for Lawrence County last year and was the reason for ther success. He is a senior this year for MC and definitely has some jets, constantly looking to cut back. He is the best back they have had since the 80's. MC can definitely be beaten but it wont be because of their weak running back.

You are truely CLUELESS! 3 played for Lawrence County last year and was the reason for ther success. He is a senior this year for MC and definitely has some jets, constantly looking to cut back. He is the best back they have had since the 80's. MC can definitely be beaten but it wont be because of their weak running back.

When did this kid transfer?