Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

#79 was the best player on the field last night. Fairview just got lucky that our team got distracted by the homecoming festivities and overlooked Fairview. Watching Fairview get off the bus, they did not look impressive. Our boys should have beat them. We did not do what we needed to to win.

Marshall will win out and go strong into the playoffs. Coach T will rally the troops. Fairview showed disrespect all night from showing up late, to not coming in the same entrance every other team does, to their players and coaches conduct. Hope Giles hands you the first loss, something we could not do.

As for the post about Fairviews Allstate Linebacker. Last season that player had a one quarter suspention for school related issues. Marshall Co had scored twice he got in the game and Marshal did not score again.He is a Beast D-1 prospect a man among boys. By the way he also had almost 90 yrds rushing and 3 tds you had no answer for that neither. This game want be close Fairview Blows

Marshall out just like last year. I follow all high school

football. Fairview is a real State contender for 2012. Sorry

MC its a fact!!!!

Uh, that would be who called 22 a beast. Glad to know he's a sophomore, he was lining up against a few sophomores and a couple freshmen for MC last night as well. Guess they'll all get real acquainted the next couple of years.

#79 was the best player on the field last night. Fairview just got lucky that our team got distracted by the homecoming festivities and overlooked Fairview. Watching Fairview get off the bus, they did not look impressive. Our boys should have beat them. We did not do what we needed to to win.

Marshall will win out and go strong into the playoffs. Coach T will rally the troops. Fairview showed disrespect all night from showing up late, to not coming in the same entrance every other team does, to their players and coaches conduct. Hope Giles hands you the first loss, something we could not do.

You must have a brain tumor or somthing! Fairview went to the storage room and poured an a-- whipping on MC.As for #79 in which he must be your son or somthing like that, HE WASNT A FACTOR IN THE GAME AT ALL !!!!!!!

TAKE THAT SPANKIN AND GO ON. AS FOR GILES YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS. COME ON I KNOW YOU KNOW. L O L

I-65 traffic actually held up the bus. your are making excuses for stuff not even related to the game. You are an excuse maker and that is all. 79 was not the best player last night, face reality. 3 was not the fastest player last night, face reality. Marshall Co was not the best team last night, face reality.

I-65 traffic actually held up the bus. your are making excuses for stuff not even related to the game. You are an excuse maker and that is all. 79 was not the best player last night, face reality. 3 was not the fastest player last night, face reality. Marshall Co was not the best team last night, face reality.

79 was an average, at best defensive lineman. Didn't seem to give us any problems last night, as for #3 he couldn't go anywhere,thanks to excellent coaching and defensive play. I will admit, if you are going to trash-talk about your best player, let it atleast be #1. He is the one your team should be praising. As for the confusion, cowboy thought #22 was our all-state linebacker, which shows how strong our D really is, #20 is who you mean by All-state. Maybe you didnt notice but he was killing your QB all night, the reason why your QB was limping all over the field.

I think you went to the wrong stadium last night because #79 on Marshall's team spent the night getting his butt kicked all over the field so much so he wasn't a factor at all but #1 on mc was very fast and made several big plays so I hope you enjoyed whatever game you saw. It's probably for the best because Fairview dominated all phases of the game. If you really want a witness about how bad Marshall gotIT ask your quarterback our #20 PUT HIM ON HIS BUTT SEVERAL TIMES

I think you went to the wrong stadium last night because #79 on Marshall's team spent the night getting his butt kicked all over the field so much so he wasn't a factor at all but #1 on mc was very fast and made several big plays so I hope you enjoyed whatever game you saw. It's probably for the best because Fairview dominated all phases of the game. If you really want a witness about how bad Marshall gotIT ask your quarterback our #20 PUT HIM ON HIS BUTT SEVERAL TIMES

#20 (Logan) tends to like putting helpless QB's on their butt, and next up is Al Cobb