Smith County @ Upperman

Julio Rodriguez

Have to admit, Trousdale looks strong tonight. Threw 3 quaters, Freindship with 64 total yards. And they say this is a down couple years for TC. Will get real interesting if the do indeed choose to move up and play 3a ball.

Didnt think either team looked good. I wonder where Hartsville got the idea to have fireworks. I think I know from us.

Where you been pattypeepers? I can't find anybody to play with any more. G-ville didn't have any chest thumpers. MC tried but didn't put up much of a challenge.

I'm fairly certain all SC players live in SC. I know most of them, and their parents. Know where most live, A kid thay moved here from Baxter at the start of last year. He played last year, and is playing this year. And a kid that did live here moved to Lebanon in 7th-8th grade, moved back as a freshman and now plays at DCA as a soph.. Those are the only 2 I know about that haven't always been here, I feel cerain that Maynord checks this stuff out. Not many move in or out here. There are a few, that would normally go to SC that goes to G-ville. Less numbers and a better chance to play there, quicker.

Horn blower??? From what I've been seeing, if he blows that thing they will have to stop the game to let the dust cloud clear. :roflol: Win / Loss record??? Don't appear to be any such thing.Maybe a loss record. It's gotta be tough to be a CC fan right now. You coming??

The only child I know that has come to SC lately from another school lives with his family within walking distance of the field. I'm pretty sure Jimmy checks these things pretty seriously considering all that is at stake. The player, the team and the school lose in the end if wrong. I really hope the people that man the rumor mill find another school to pick on. This crap only hurts the kids in the long run.

Look for the OWLS to run wild tonite.OWLS 49..BEES 7..For the record I got the stats on 'super soph' from one of the coaches.Bench Press 360..Squat 500 (could do more but coaches won't let him)Sounds like they are looking out for his well being..Kudos coaches..Forty yard dash 4.4....There you have it...GO OWLS!!!Final 45-0 OWLS!!! Thought Maynord would let his old homeboys score..lol

Edited by jls

Well Bluebellz guess you are off to RBS tonight... Good luck to the Tigers and safe travels!!! We are gonna go uphill to the Upperman Bees and hope we dont get stung!!!!lol... Think this will be in the Owls favor tonight... but I always remember what mama said... Dont count the chickens till they hatch and it aint over toll the fat lady sings... But looking to see a good game!!! Go Owls!!!!! Might even see Termie there...LOL

My take on second time I seen Smith. Good offense. Good Line and good skill positions. Good deffense. Good d-line and good guys behind them. Only 3 players could get on the field from Upperman is playing for Smith 21 wr Hydenski, 15 DE Sauceman, ( and yes I am saying it) qb York. Never gonna compete when the 22 best players on the field is slanted tward Smith 18-3. But now I turn the table. Smith is very good at everything, except field goals, but not great at anything. I say to be the Alcoa's of the world, you have to be good at everything and great at a couple things for the gold ball to be a possibility. One more thing, I put my house on a bet the Manning kid is not 5'11 or a true 4.4. By all accounts, number 8 for SC was the best, and fastest kid on the field and he is no 4.4. Played with Tyrone Calico at mtsu who combined 4.49 at NFL....and there is no comparison. But hey, pretty good for a sophomore. I still say Trousdale is the best team I have seen in person 3-a and under so far this year.

Guest Termite

My take on second time I seen Smith. Good offense. Good Line and good skill positions. Good deffense. Good d-line and good guys behind them. Only 3 players could get on the field from Upperman is playing for Smith 21 wr Hydenski, 15 DE Sauceman, ( and yes I am saying it) qb York. Never gonna compete when the 22 best players on the field is slanted tward Smith 18-3. But now I turn the table. Smith is very good at everything, except field goals, but not great at anything. I say to be the Alcoa's of the world, you have to be good at everything and great at a couple things for the gold ball to be a possibility. One more thing, I put my house on a bet the Manning kid is not 5'11 or a true 4.4. By all accounts, number 8 for SC was the best, and fastest kid on the field and he is no 4.4. Played with Tyrone Calico at mtsu who combined 4.49 at NFL....and there is no comparison. But hey, pretty good for a sophomore. I still say Trousdale is the best team I have seen in person 3-a and under so far this year.

I'll turn the tables a little myself. Just where would you play York? He couldn't run SC offense like Scurlock. What would you suggest SC be "great "doing? What couple of great things does 'Alcoa" do? I'm not necessarly disagreeing , I'm just trying to look from your side of the table. While SC didn't look "inspired"and kinda just going through the motions last night, but still did what they were supposed to do.

Manning?? It don't matter if he's 5'5" or 6'5". He ain't playing basketball. And as far as his speed, I don't know how truly fast he is, but I see a combination of power and speed. I'm not going to compare #8 and #25. Two different style of backs.

Again, just so I can see from your side of the table, in your mind ,what makes TC the best you have seen. What do they do "great"?

The only response I have for you sir is that there are a lot of teams that aren't "Alcoa's of the world." Maybe I am confused, who is referencing that SC is? Troll!!!