Maryville vs Bearden

REBELRON

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. Who leads Maryville in sacks? What about TFL? It's been tough for our defense to get any sacks lately because we haven't really played a team who throws the ball without rolling out of the pocket. Our D-line is built for pass rushing, and I believe when we play somebody who throws consistently we're gunna have a field day! Even still the line has been in the backfield consistently every game they just gotta make a play! All that said Gaylor coached the guys up well for Oak Ridge and our DT play has gotten ALOT better since the Alcoa game, lets just hope they bring it again on Friday. BLACK SWARM BABY!

SNB....ewe shood werk fer tha Bee Eff Eye!!!........ :thumb:

...yet they will still play the game this Friday. :rolleyes:

Have all the residents of Mur-Vul gotten garbage service as yet?

Can you buy furniture in beautiful, downtown Maree-Veal?

Maybe a calamity such as a power outage will occur and prevent the usual Friday night thrashing.

Otherwise, they will still play the game.

The final score depends on how long Maryville plays their first team. Bearden is the most over rated 4-1 team in East Tennessee. They have played mostly weak opponents. The combined win/lose opponent's record for their 4 wins is 8-14.

Maryville 40+ to 7 if starters play only 1st half. 50+ to 7 if later.

Bearden has almost completely new starters on both offense and defense vs. last year. Many sophmores and juniors as first time starters. Not near as many "atheletes" as Maryville. Not near the size as Maryville at line of scrimmage.

At most they only have one player from east Knox county; or north Knox county; or south Knox county. They do not have any players from Blount county or any other surrounding county that I'm aware. They are just a community team that will be fortunate to even score on Maryville.

However, they are the last Knox county team to have beaten Maryville. Several of their current coaches played on that Bearden team.

That is why they still play the game instead of just writing down a score before hand.

you sir are an idiot. Why do you want to talk that kind of trash county this and that. Maybe you all should just concentrate on your football program.

Have all the residents of Mur-Vul gotten garbage service as yet?

Can you buy furniture in beautiful, downtown Maree-Veal?

Maybe a calamity such as a power outage will occur and prevent the usual Friday night thrashing.

Otherwise, they will still play the game.

Yes all rezidents haiv garbige servuss....Butt knott all haiv STARSNBARS garbige servuss.... :rolleyes:

Yep Turry's haz sum nice furnyture out at tha old A&W drive-in.... :thumb:

We hope two keap tha pair on...

Eye'm hopin' we play tha gaim!!!..... :thumb: