Beech @ Hendersonville

werazzlin

This game is always a huge rival game for both teams. This year a playoff spot might be on the line also.

Gonna be huge crowd and great football game.

Doesn't get any bigger than this!! Who's it gonna be?...Bucs or Commandos? Commandos coming of the Riverdale loss...the Bucs a decent win over White House...who's is it?

Edited by QBClubPrez

I will say HHS 34, Beech 24 HHS has studied what MJ did against Beech (Run, Run, & Run some more)and should be successful against a weak run defense.

[/quote

The stadium will be PACKED for this game... I think the reason not alot of people are posting is because this game is too close to call. Gonna be a real nail biter.

If Tez Bryant gets returns like he did against us that will give them a huge advantage on offense he is a great kid and soooo nice! Another name that you will be hearing alot from HHS is Priddy he is also very talented. I think coming out of the loss from Riverdale I want to say the win goes to Hendersonville and I will be pulling for them! Good luck and hopefully no injuries!

Ive seen both of these teams in person, and I would like think the edge goes to Beech. Hendersonville has a lethal passing game, but I think Beech is better conditioned and tougher in the trenches. Beech by 7

Final score

HHS 23

Beech 6

final stats

Beech rushes for 128 yds on 45 carries

HHS rushes for 196 yds on 37 carries

Beech passes for 121 yds

HHS passes for 113 yds

Difference in the game was special teams (3 FG for HHS including 2 from 47 yds, bad snap on Beech punt gave HHS ball at Beech 15), field position (Beech started deep in their own territory almost on every possession) and HHS stopping any big plays by Beech. Also managed to overcome the toughness and conditioning Beech edge supposedly had.