DeKalb @ York

TigerPride23

DC should win big, all their players will be healthy and ready to go. Sat the best linebacker out for the Hixson game just to make sure his injury didn't go any further. Any thoughts or score predictions? This York team has had a time with some bad teams. Including losing to Upperman, and having trouble with a terrible Cannon team. Could get ugly.

DC should win big, all their players will be healthy and ready to go. Sat the best linebacker out for the Hixson game just to make sure his injury didn't go any further. Any thoughts or score predictions? This York team has had a time with some bad teams. Including losing to Upperman, and having trouble with a terrible Cannon team. Could get ugly.

Very ugly

:excl:

I dont think this is gonna be a blowout. York is very tough in Jamestown and improving with their young players. They are not world beaters by any means, but neither is DC.

I dont think this is gonna be a blowout. York is very tough in Jamestown and improving with their young players. They are not world beaters by any means, but neither is DC.

York barely scraped by a DeKalb team that was terrible last year. They have lost to a mediocre Upperman team this year which only a school with their past would be happy with the record they have and think they are "good". York has barely beaten Cannon. Yeah 39-16 might be "not a close game" to a York fan, but when you compare that to DC's 56-6 win, and every other team's killing they put on them. It's not good. I would have loved to see York play Smith as good as DeKalb did. York's D will not slow down DeKalb's O. No question about it. Much better schools haven't been able to. I don't see a shootout, either. York won't put up big numbers. NO team has put up more than a TD on them other than a Smith Co. team that not very many teams will slow down, and an extremely athletic Hixson team that was much better than York imo. Still were limited to 14 on us. I just don't see this being close at all.

York barely scraped by a DeKalb team that was terrible last year. They have lost to a mediocre Upperman team this year which only a school with their past would be happy with the record they have and think they are "good". York has barely beaten Cannon. Yeah 39-16 might be "not a close game" to a York fan, but when you compare that to DC's 56-6 win, and every other team's killing they put on them. It's not good. I would have loved to see York play Smith as good as DeKalb did. York's D will not slow down DeKalb's O. No question about it. Much better schools haven't been able to. I don't see a shootout, either. York won't put up big numbers. NO team has put up more than a TD on them other than a Smith Co. team that not very many teams will slow down, and an extremely athletic Hixson team that was much better than York imo. Still were limited to 14 on us. I just don't see this being close at all.

Easy Tiger. York was not very good last year either. And now you are comparing CC scores? You both won!! And won big. Its hard to predict an outcome on comparative scores...but looks like you can. As of right now, all the things you are saying may be true for friday but if you think York is gonna lay down because you lost to Smith County by 20, have wins vs. a Hixson team whose only wins came against teams with a combined 1-14 record, a bad Warren, White, Cannon and Clay counties, you my friend are badly mistaken.

I think tonights ball game could very well be a dandy, don't underestimate york espcially at home, This is a young team that is getting healthy. This is a very young team that is finally finding a bit of confidence in themselves and finally playing with some heart. Yes we had a couple of bad games against scott and upperman but you can also learn a lot from losing. They have taken their lumps and in the long run will make them a better team because of it. I was at last years game and i am hoping for another dandy. go luck to both teams tonight and may the best team win !!