Franklin County @ South Pittsburg

rlh

I am telling everyone and warning everybody don't expect a big win this week just because of Franklin County record...They are big, slow, and very physical...Have a bruiser fullback and run the WingT...Going to be a BIG test for our defense...Hopefully we will get up for this game...Glad to have a good contest coming up...all great games from here on out....Time to get healthy and play Pirate football

I would expect this game to end up a lot like the Clarksville Academy Portland game last week. 7-3 10-7 Sp. I got to see Franklin Co. Play against Lebanon if you can stop the run and get your backs to the edge FC does not tackle well. The Full Back is a big ole boy but unless his conditioning has improved he is sucking wind by mid way through the 2nd qtr. Good luck to SP from the middle tn area. Stay classy and if ya get the chance kick the crap out of Gordonsville in the playoffs. :twisted:

If they lose the last or even 3 of last 4 games that's all she wrote...This team won't respond all of a sudden come playoff time...Teams build unity and bond during season..If losses start mounting go ahead and ready urself for another dud to end the season...Hard to argue with MC guys that bash us saying we lose more times than win against good teams and competition...Injuries have killed any momentum we have had so far this year...Although just as talented as last years this team this year we have been sidetracked with injuries....No excuses though as this season and expectations hinges on next 4 games...If they can't atleast split and go 2-2 then Vic may as well make like pastry and flush his own head in the toilet....That is all