Franklin County @ South Pittsburg

rlh

I am now an expert in defense thanks to all of you guys. And OP, you came back from the sunshine state a very smart man, what happened?

Dad burnit peg, Old Pirate has always been some sort of smart.....recon mostly smart ax ;) according to the SS leastways. Been lying low since OP returned don't ritely want the skillet slinger to see OP's thong burn line..........................Woulda been more skin burnt ifin OP hadn't bought a small pair of socks as filling :roflol: Kinda got 1 strip rite below the gut that didn't ritely git enough of the sun too. OP kinda resembles some white & red over aged male stripper... Yous thinks Old Pirate is joking......................OP ain't joking neither..... :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I actually only slam MC because they are no good and have always taken shots at us over the years...If a team is a muffin then they are a muffin...No slamming needed. I just get tired of other schools consistently bashing us saying we are scared of Alcoa when every team in the state would prefer to not have to play them. It's always about how we won't schedule bigger schools when the fact is we try and most turn us away because they either say we have nothing to gain and everything to lose or in some cases they say even though Y'all (SP) are 1A we just can't compete at that level"...That's what one 4A head coach told Grider this past spring...It's sad that no 1A teams will schedule us but that's just the way it is at the top I suppose...

Glad to hear u enjoy watching good football though...Atleast u give us that

A slam is a slam. I give your team a lot of credit. The school and the town has a great tradition.

Dad burnit peg, Old Pirate has always been some sort of smart.....recon mostly smart ax ;) according to the SS leastways. Been lying low since OP returned don't ritely want the skillet slinger to see OP's thong burn line..........................Woulda been more skin burnt ifin OP hadn't bought a small pair of socks as filling :roflol: Kinda got 1 strip rite below the gut that didn't ritely git enough of the sun too. OP kinda resembles some white & red over aged male stripper... Yous thinks Old Pirate is joking......................OP ain't joking neither..... :popcorneater:

crazymouse.gif

I am hearing that the injury and sickness bug is still in full effect this week. I was told last night that So.Pitt will again be without the two best athletes on the team as well as numerous other starters. The numbers I got were possibly 5 defensive starters out and possibly as many as 4 offensive starters. I support S.P. but I can't see them winning over a much larger school considering the people apparently out again.

I guess all of us SP folks will have alot to talk about after the game so I'm excited to see if our coaches come up with any adjustments this week. And the guy that said they would shut down our running game? Get a life,no way that happens..TT I would have loved to have my degree and coach but I'm to old now and besides the way I would coach I'd have a small team bc if you break the rules and do something stupid then I wouldn't want you on the team bc you wouldn't be a team player. I still think we have alot of Childish behavior on the team!!Want even go there but people inside the system know what I'm talking about!!!Shape up Pirates and do the right thing as Mr. Warren would say. I don't even know if they still teach the Do Right Rule at SP anymore like Biscuit did!!

I guess all of us SP folks will have alot to talk about after the game so I'm excited to see if our coaches come up with any adjustments this week. And the guy that said they would shut down our running game? Get a life,no way that happens..TT I would have loved to have my degree and coach but I'm to old now and besides the way I would coach I'd have a small team bc if you break the rules and do something stupid then I wouldn't want you on the team bc you wouldn't be a team player. I still think we have alot of Childish behavior on the team!!Want even go there but people inside the system know what I'm talking about!!!Shape up Pirates and do the right thing as Mr. Warren would say. I don't even know if they still teach the Do Right Rule at SP anymore like Biscuit did!!

I've heard alot as well and sad part is alot is SR's...While it's not MAJOR issues any little issue that happens at school or after school along with the mounting injuries takes away from this teams chances of being their best...U can't teach somethings I guess...Kids will be kids

Edited by TrainTracks99

Dont fall into the hype. I guess you cant call me no confidence anymore. Prediction of the week.

If we were healthy

SP - 48

Franklin County - 17

With injuries.

SP - 36

Franklin County - 27

I will take your place

SP 27

FC 35

SP's injuries and inability to makes stops cost them once more...That being said with guys coming back next week we make a statement against Boyd

Edited by TrainTracks99

I will take your place

SP 27

FC 35

SP's injuries and inability to makes stops cost them once more

Lol. For some reason if we lose I dont see us scoring many points. I think their goal will be to keep our offense off the field. If that works then maybe they do win. You didnt give them a Field Goal Traintracks? I say they at least hit one.