Franklin County @ South Pittsburg

rlh

FC does have some big boys up front and they run the wing t and will pound the ball and contronl the clock!

Welcome aboard, Steen. We've heard about your ground game and look forward to a good match. Your offensive front will likely give our defense the test it needs.

I'm pretty sure we already got that test and failed miserably...I actually agree with Purple Muffin on this one...3-4 is for teams that have 3 stud lineman that can control the d-line alone..I understand why we went to it a few years ago but I'm not buying that we don't have the size or talent to run the 4-3 anymore...Or even a 4-4 against alot of teams we play

I am going to go out on a limb here. I am going to make my predictions for the last 4 Pirate games.

vs. Franklin Co. SP by 11

vs Boyd Buch. SP by 6

vs. Polk County SP by 12

vs. Grace Christian SP by 1

I may adjust the later games by a few points as they get closer.

Edited by rlh

I'm pretty sure we already got that test and failed miserably...I actually agree with Purple Muffin on this one...3-4 is for teams that have 3 stud lineman that can control the d-line alone..I understand why we went to it a few years ago but I'm not buying that we don't have the size or talent to run the 4-3 anymore...Or even a 4-4 against alot of teams we play

According to the Purple Muffin SP never ran the 4-3. :roflol:

Welcome aboard, Steen. We've heard about your ground game and look forward to a good match. Your offensive front will likely give our defense the test it needs.

D60, what kind of mess is this? Our boys already got a test at Signal Mountain and failed. Last week against Whitwell, our defence was getting holes nocked in it and that wasnt even a good team. I garuntee you if we keep running this defence that Saban man has got Grider to run, we will get beat this week. We got some good boys, but not all of them can play in the SEC, so we need to run a different defence than that Saban man runs at Alabama. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

D60, what kind of mess is this? Our boys already got a test at Signal Mountain and failed. Last week against Whitwell, our defence was getting holes nocked in it and that wasnt even a good team. I garuntee you if we keep running this defence that Saban man has got Grider to run, we will get beat this week. We got some good boys, but not all of them can play in the SEC, so we need to run a different defence than that Saban man runs at Alabama. You think im joking but im not.

Let me clarify. Yeah, Signal and Whitwell pretty much had their way with us, but that was without Michael Allen, Corbin Hale, DJ, and Alex Mosely. I think Mike Mike missed one of those games, too. Some of those guys played a little, some didn't play at all. A few others were still banged up from the Signal game when we played Whitwell. I'm anxious to see how we fare with those guys back in for a full game. To me this will be the first true test against a big offensive front.

Hey guys. Don't forget the Academy game at Jasper tomorrow night. We go in undefeated. A win tomorrow will make a clean sweep of all the Jasper teams. High school, Academy, and all the little league teams. The game is at 6:00. And Roy, I got to see the layout of the Roy D. Dillar Powder Puff Bowl t-shirts. You're gonna love 'em.

I laughed. We did fail miserably. That was a great word. We might want to run a 4-4 Friday night. :roflol:

Let me clarify. Yeah, Signal and Whitwell pretty much had their way with us, but that was without Michael Allen, Corbin Hale, DJ, and Alex Mosely. I think Mike Mike missed one of those games, too. Some of those guys played a little, some didn't play at all. A few others were still banged up from the Signal game when we played Whitwell. I'm anxious to see how we fare with those guys back in for a full game. To me this will be the first true test against a big offensive front.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and that Price mans team and that Barnhart mans team had some real big boys. That Price man has some boys that are 230 and 240lbs on the line. That is some big ole boys. That Barnhart man from Whitwell has that Roop boy that is 250lbs and also that Morrison boy that was 250lbs and also that Grayson boy is 270lbs. They were just nocking a hole in our defences line because they got 5 guys blocking 3. Grider better put enough boys on that line so they cant nock a big hole for their runners to run through. I garuntee you if Whitwell is having their way with us, you can forget the championship this year. You think im joking but im not.

Hey guys. Don't forget the Academy game at Jasper tomorrow night. We go in undefeated. A win tomorrow will make a clean sweep of all the Jasper teams. High school, Academy, and all the little league teams. The game is at 6:00. And Roy, I got to see the layout of the Roy D. Dillar Powder Puff Bowl t-shirts. You're gonna love 'em.

What is this mess all about? I have never heard of this durn powerpuff. Is this some kind of new defence Grider is going to try? I garuntee you if we dont, we will get our butts beat Friday night. You think im joking but im not.

What is this mess all about? I have never heard of this durn powerpuff. Is this some kind of new defence Grider is going to try? I garuntee you if we dont, we will get our butts beat Friday night. You think im joking but im not.

You'll be famous. You and Living Legend can sign autographs together.