Lake County @ Union City

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Falcon vs. a Tornado....hummm....the "bird" hasn't got a chance. But in this situation, going to be a hard and tough game for both with lots riding on the line. Union City coming in winning 3 of their last 5 with their two losses to Highly ranked Huntingdon and Dresden. Defense and turnovers will be the key. Going to be fun and with a Union City win, a playoff birth will be in their corner. Union City has really had a down year with playing only 2 seniors and 4 freshmen starting. Look at who they have played and they have prepared themselves for this part of the season. Good luck Tornadoes.

Edited by UCGRAD

A Falcon vs. a Tornado....hummm....the "bird" hasn't got a chance. But in this situation, going to be a hard and tough game for both with lots riding on the line. Union City coming in winning 3 of their last 5 with their two losses to Highly ranked Huntingdon and Dresden. Defense and turnovers will be the key. Going to be fun and with a Union City win, a playoff birth will be in their corner. Union City has really had a down year with playing only 2 seniors and 4 freshmen starting. Look at who they have played and they have prepared themselves for this part of the season. Good luck Tornadoes.

I think Lake Co is basically under classmen as well.Can't think of about 3 or 4 starters being seniors

The loser of Lake Co-Union City could be in some trouble.Saw that if the season ended today then South fulton would be the number 14 team in,followed by Lake Co at #16 and Union City at #17.Twenty four spots are at stake.The loser would drop close to that 24 spot and still have South Fulton and Humboldt.South fulton can't afford to lose to Trenton.If they do it would hurt them as well.Be nice getting one of the top 2 spots in the district and not have to worry about anything.I see that South Fulton is ranked ahead at the moment with more losses.I'm assuming it's because they may have played more district games.South Fulton has 3 games left while Lake Co has 4.Still a lot could happen.I feel like Lake Co .,South Fulton and Union City will have to win at least 2 of 3 games to guarantee a spot but Lake Co just might could get in with a couple losses.For instance.Lose to Union City.Beat South Fulton.Lose to Humboldt but beat Halls.May be a tie with South Fulton and Lake Co would have a win.Lake Co needs a win against Union City but my thinking says they will have to beat South Fulton either way.Looks like to me,that will be the key game for Lake Co.Beat Union City and lose to South Fulton,not sure it gets Lake Co in unless they beat Humboldt.So the South Fulton game sticks out to me.And of course not lose to Halls.A lot can still happen.

Edited by mrbigster

Shuld be a beautiful night for football.Hope Lake Co comes out and runs the first play for about 9 yards with Ricky boyd or Devon Jones and then throw deep to Rafael on the second play of the pass.Maybe even throw deep the first play and and a couple more on the first 2 or 3 downs.Get UC to thinking and hopefully open some room for the speedsters .Going with Lake co to win .Just think that 60-40 score is going to be etched in the heads of the Tornadoes heads.And not in a positive way to get revenge.I'm thinking more like a negative way to where they are saying to themselves.We aren't going to be able to stop Lake Co..lol

Shuld be a beautiful night for football.Hope Lake Co comes out and runs the first play for about 9 yards with Ricky boyd or Devon Jones and then throw deep to Rafael on the second play of the pass.Maybe even throw deep the first play and and a couple more on the first 2 or 3 downs.Get UC to thinking and hopefully open some room for the speedsters .Going with Lake co to win .Just think that 60-40 score is going to be etched in the heads of the Tornadoes heads.And not in a positive way to get revenge.I'm thinking more like a negative way to where they are saying to themselves.We aren't going to be able to stop Lake Co..lol

Nice Win Falcons...Apparently Nobody Was Playing Defense Again! :roflolk: 50 to 42? I Went To The Wrong Game... :roflol: