Henry County @ Clarksville High

SEC1rules

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots and Wildcats meet Friday night. I want to think this will be a good game but I also thought that last Friday. Thoughts & predictions anyone?

Game's already over. Only questions to be asked.

1. At what time do the JV's go into the game

2. We could start a poll to what point the running clock will start

3. What is injury report on Saturday

4. Where are we eating before or after the game.

5. We can leave at halftime and still get home at a decent time.

HC 54 CHS 8

We will not face a REAL test (an opponent who can possibly play with us) until round three...maybe round four...or maybe not at all. The field is not strong at all and we are quite strong. Like I have said all along, Hillsboro is no good...Melrose is no good...Maplewood is not a factor...all of the teams that have given us problems in the recent past, are not a threat at all. If we play Columbia, it will be a rout. Gallatin is pretty good. The other side of the state is average at best. This is our year for sure, if there ever has been one. If we come out flat, we will still bury Clarksville. If we come out flat, we will annihilate Dickson County. Our players need to stay healthy and stay out of trouble...the rest will take care of itself.

We will not face a REAL test (an opponent who can possibly play with us) until round three...maybe round four...or maybe not at all. The field is not strong at all and we are quite strong. Like I have said all along, Hillsboro is no good...Melrose is no good...Maplewood is not a factor...all of the teams that have given us problems in the recent past, are not a threat at all. If we play Columbia, it will be a rout. Gallatin is pretty good. The other side of the state is average at best. This is our year for sure, if there ever has been one. If we come out flat, we will still bury Clarksville. If we come out flat, we will annihilate Dickson County. Our players need to stay healthy and stay out of trouble...the rest will take care of itself.

This in bold needs to go in your sig at the bottom of your post so you dont have to keep saying every week/day.....lol

It would save me some time wouldn't it...and I guess I should include that I am a former coach of three decades...LOL

I forgot about that 1, I agree w/ your 1st statement; in 5A it is out of HC and Galatin and that would be a good game in itself. I would put Columbia a few steps back in the 3rd spot and there were a couple unbeaten teams from the east last year that didnt do anything once the competition stepped up in the play-offs.....

Henry County Big in this game

I forgot about that 1, I agree w/ your 1st statement; in 5A it is out of HC and Galatin and that would be a good game in itself. I would put Columbia a few steps back in the 3rd spot and there were a couple unbeaten teams from the east last year that didnt do anything once the competition stepped up in the play-offs.....