York @ Bledsoe County

bledsoerulz

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way york wins is if they find a way to stop that QB RB duo. Those two are deadly. Not to mention that defense. I heard the other day that they have some good linebackers, quick DTs and a big noseguard. sounds pretty solid. Wish I could be there for this one.

This york team keeps working hard out there... the results aren't where they would like them to be but these kids have worked thru some injuries and some growing pains. dont let the score from last weeks game decieve u this was a very close game that got broken wide open late. York trailed only 10-3 at the half. This is a young team that is growing together and will most defintly be better next year. I look forward to going to this game tonight and watch two teams battle it out on the field. good luck to both teams!!

Bledsoe Co. is loaded this year ....York Inst. is very young this year, Bledsoe should win easily 49-12. Next year York should be a lot better

I beg to differ on the loaded comment. There are about 3 teams in our weaker 5-AA region that would handle Bledsoe easily. Truth is I see Bledsoe as an average team. QB and #24RB are good players. I didn't think they had good team speed. I don't have a clue about York. I would like to add I like their spirit and when we played them I enjoyed the people and the atmosphere.

I beg to differ on the loaded comment. There are about 3 teams in our weaker 5-AA region that would handle Bledsoe easily. Truth is I see Bledsoe as an average team. QB and #24RB are good players. I didn't think they had good team speed. I don't have a clue about York. I would like to add I like their spirit and when we played them I enjoyed the people and the atmosphere.

I'm intrigued by your comment..... Who are the 3 teams that would handle Bledsoe easily?

Central should have beaten bledsoe. Central crushed Meigs. Seqouyah did get upset by Meigs but Seq. had players suspended and that made a difference. Polk is not down as bAd as one would like to think. Your answer Seq., Polk, and Sweetwater.

Well Bledsoe already beat Sequatchie, Sweetwater will get there chance at Bledsoe and I know nothing on Polk