MBA vs. Mappleworth

rollbigred1

I think the MBA community is delighted you're moving on, hopefully at high speed. I suspect your village has missed you.

While I don't post often, and I haven't been on these boards as long as KWoodroof and many others, I can say that in my short time reading the DII football threads that this is the most spot on single line in the thousands that I have read. Thanks for the laugh this morning KWood...I needed that!

While I don't post often, and I haven't been on these boards as long as KWoodroof and many others, I can say that in my short time reading the DII football threads that this is the most spot on single line in the thousands that I have read. Thanks for the laugh this morning KWood...I needed that!

Always glad to help. :rolleyes:

Normally, I would point out that it's a shame this thread never discussed the game itself. But in this case, that's probably okay. I'm sure it was a rough night for Big Red fans, and one most saw coming. I'm the furthest thing from an MBA fan, but a good MBA squad is good for DII football. Here's hoping they get things back on track.

I am truly speechless about what MBA is putting on the field right now...Each of BA and EHS literally could do anything it wanted every time it touched the ball. I have never seen anything like this really. Every play run in either game was good for at least 12-15 yards.

What's the line from "No Country for Old Men"

"It sure is a mess, ain't it Sheriff?"

"Well, if it ain't, it'll sure do until the mess gets here."

That's what we have at MBA right now.

I am truly speechless about what MBA is putting on the field right now...Each of BA and EHS literally could do anything it wanted every time it touched the ball. I have never seen anything like this really. Every play run in either game was good for at least 12-15 yards.

What's the line from "No Country for Old Men"

"It sure is a mess, ain't it Sheriff?"

"Well, if it ain't, it'll sure do until the mess gets here."

That's what we have at MBA right now.

Speechless is the right word. Despite having good players this is the worst team MBA has had in 25 years.

Too make matters worse....can anyone shed any light on our new Dean of Students, Kevin Mawae, profanity-laced halftime rant?

Edited by oldschoolred

Normally, I would point out that it's a shame this thread never discussed the game itself. But in this case, that's probably okay. I'm sure it was a rough night for Big Red fans, and one most saw coming. I'm the furthest thing from an MBA fan, but a good MBA squad is good for DII football. Here's hoping they get things back on track.

Looking forward to next year, I have a feeling they will have a great one!

I am sure I have been called worse Mr. Woodroof, but let's wait untill your MBA Community sees the results of the TSSAA mess for the last name calling.

While I generally enjoy a good skunk fight, I'd rather discuss football related topics in a friendly fashion. You've been here about a week, and I'm guessing you haven't read a lot of my posts. I'm assuming you mean the whole situation regarding MBA's violation of financial aid rules. No point rehashing the whole thing here, but if you go back some pages, you'll see my comments (a lot of them) on that subject. In a nutshell, I think both the school and the TSSAA handled the whole thing badly. I'm not aware of any pending issues with the TSSAA, but if you are, I'd certainly be interested.

While I generally enjoy a good skunk fight, I'd rather discuss football related topics in a friendly fashion. You've been here about a week, and I'm guessing you haven't read a lot of my posts. I'm assuming you mean the whole situation regarding MBA's violation of financial aid rules. No point rehashing the whole thing here, but if you go back some pages, you'll see my comments (a lot of them) on that subject. In a nutshell, I think both the school and the TSSAA handled the whole thing badly. I'm not aware of any pending issues with the TSSAA, but if you are, I'd certainly be interested.

Kelly - sorry to say, but yes...there is more to the TSSAA story. You will hear about them shortly. A lot has changed since 1979...not all for the good.