Who are the head hunters in 3A?

FootballDad

Admittedly, I am looking for something to talk about since my team isn't playing this week. So, just for conversation, tell us about defensive players in 3A that you have seen that consistently "lay the lumber". Not just one good lucky lick, but game in and game out they are the enforcer on their defensive unit. Guys that do this are normally passionate about football and I love to watch them play!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Greene's Heath Starnes! He's a head hunter! He's also a threat on the Offensive side of the ball! Although he's never mentioned behind the star RB at Wg, he's a stud! No, he is no kind, just a hard nose football player that lacks credit! A little Small, but dynomite comes in small packages!

Edited by WGHS1987

I would like to throw out an athlete from a different school, but with this thread, I can honestly say that there is NO ONE like Landon Graham. He will make you second guess getting up every single play. He is UNREAL. It doesn't have to be an earhole, or a blind side, or come from across the field. He will take you head on, straight up and completely crush you. He just takes lineman and throws them out of the way, it's CRAZY! Our other Linebacker Justin Sparkman( #21 6'2" 220lbs) is a real head rocker too, he knocked a kid from Summit completely unconcious, and broke a kid from Page's femur,sending him head over heels. It takes 500 PSI to break a healthy femur. Even he is scared to death of Landon.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers