Mo West vs Sevier County

THSVikings2004

I can't believe YOU are starting this "We are the World" crap AGAIN this year knowing that as big and bad as you think DB is AGAIN this year... Maryville will more than likely hang 42 on you... once AGAIN this year. It's crazy how you DBers think that anytime someone mentions DB it's like the DB Bat Signal going up over Eastman and you need to swoop in like Batman and save the day. :roflol: It's pretty laughable to me knowing that your lacrosse team more than likly has a better chance at a State Championship than your football team. Oh wait....... you don't have a lacrosse team! :roflolk:

SOFA KING WE TODD DID :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe YOU are starting this "We are the World" crap AGAIN this year knowing that as big and bad as you think DB is AGAIN this year... Maryville will more than likely hang 42 on you... once AGAIN this year. It's crazy how you DBers think that anytime someone mentions DB it's like the DB Bat Signal going up over Eastman and you need to swoop in like Batman and save the day. :roflol: It's pretty laughable to me knowing that your lacrosse team more than likly has a better chance at a State Championship than your football team. Oh wait....... you don't have a lacrosse team! :roflolk:

Sevier County by 21 pts. Just like i said. Roll Tribe and your next!!!!!!! :twisted:

I came over to put a lid on the can of worms like you said WaCoff, only to find one worm out of the can. YOU!!! :roflol: I'm tellin ya... you need to get that puppet. You would make a fantastic ventriloquist. Maybe they would let you two be the voice of the Tribe and commentate DBs games on Charter.

If im talking to myself how did you hear me?

I guess I was wrong. You weren't talking to yourself. You were posting to yourself - until I read your posts to yourself.

Its time to start a hypothetical 6A playoff thread. Go ahead and start'er up. This game has put a whole new spin on the possibilities.

I mean, heck I actually feel sorry for you. Your just like clock work. Year after year, the same thing. OPEN MOUTH , INSERT FOOT! ! !

I can't find the words to describe just how stupid you are. I've googled it, I've been to Webster, I can't find the words. Perhaps there are no words to describe how stupid you are. You voted for Obama didn't you.:)

I just know you did.

As Sarah Pile-on would say.... You betcha ;) And guess what..........WE WON!!! :roflolk: It's amazing how many people in this country exercised common sense. You know what... now that I think about it, you're the one opening up the can of worms! 8-)

What this game will come down to is who can play their own brand of football and force the other to play out of their comfort zone. West will want to run the ball and chew clock and disrupt passing lanes and force SC county to run the ball. While Sevier will want to turn it into a track meet and then put West into passing situations. I like West in a thriller because of their defense.

The online SC newspaper is reporting that SC accumulated 430 yards offense last night and Lavoi was 26 of 39 for 314 yards. Their defense held MW to 204 yards, most accumulated in the 4th after the score was 21 - 0. Any thoughts on the outcome?

The online SC newspaper is reporting that SC accumulated 430 yards offense last night and Lavoi was 26 of 39 for 314 yards. Their defense held MW to 204 yards, most accumulated in the 4th after the score was 21 - 0. Any thoughts on the outcome?

Sevier Co. just executed perfectly, they didn't make mistakes. The West offense continually shot itself in the foot and beat themselves with penalties and turnovers. This is the best West team since the formation of the new IMAC but this is also the best SC team since the realignment and until West can figure out a way to stop the SC passing attack West will not win a conference title. Nobody they'll see the rest of the season has an offense like SC's so I think West will be fine. Both teams are gonna make noise in the playoffs.

As Sarah Pile-on would say.... You betcha ;) And guess what..........WE WON!!! :roflolk: It's amazing how many people in this country exercised common sense. You know what... now that I think about it, you're the one opening up the can of worms! 8-)

Well it's pretty funny that you could call that "winning". And after reading your post on this thread and how wrong you were as usual, it makes me think that you've been hanging out with Charlie Sheen. Like I said, Your the gift that just keeps on giving.

common sense......thats a good one :)