Tenn.High at Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Oh, he's been wrong more than twice. He's been wrong like every time. You gota' feel sorry for Crap1. You really do.

By the way... the Great Wall of Sullivan County thing was pretty creative and totally expected form someone with such a quick mind and an alterego. :blink: Where did you come up with that one. I just feel obligated to make sure you were aware that there has only been two times in the history of THS that a Sullivan Co. team has sent the Vikings home early in the playoffs... just in case you didn't know. :thumb:

Look WaCoff... the kick return I was referring to was the punt return that was called back for a block in the back. It happened right in front of me so I didn't have to ask anyone who it was. By the way you don't have to use two profiles to talk to yourself... it's just as effective to do it the way you normally do. :bored:

Yeah, Im dbfan91. Im also Cap1. You don't even exist. I have 95% of the screen names on CoachT. I actually set this whole web site up just so I could have arguments with myself.

Look WaCoff... the kick return I was referring to was the punt return that was called back for a block in the back. It happened right in front of me so I didn't have to ask anyone who it was. By the way you don't have to use two profiles to talk to yourself... it's just as effective to do it the way you normally do. :bored:

It was still Forman, not Swafford. Dingbat.

I don't have a problem with stupid people. I have a problem with stupid people that don't know their stupid.

It was still Forman, not Swafford. Dingbat.

I don't have a problem with stupid people. I have a problem with stupid people that don't know their stupid.

This one?

http://www.signatureillustration.org/illustration-blog/wp-content/paul-terry-toons-dingbat-and-sylvester-the-fox.jpg

or This one?

http://www.drwebman.com/img/charter/img/cleve/dr_shock_dingbat_shock_theater.jpg

or This one?

http://www.morethings.com/fan/all_in_the_family/arch_lectures_dingbat.jpg

Yes, i know. The punt return right in front of your face was returned by #6 Foreman. Thanks for the complimate in reference to Waco and it surely does not take more than one to put you in your place but we have fun double teaming you. Your so fun and so easy to get fired up. I like your passion even though your wrong about 99% of the time. The game has passed you by. Give up the ghost of the 70's. Roll Tribe!!!!!

Yes, i know. The punt return right in front of your face was returned by #6 Foreman. Thanks for the complimate in reference to Waco and it surely does not take more than one to put you in your place but we have fun double teaming you. Your so fun and so easy to get fired up. I like your passion even though your wrong about 99% of the time. The game has passed you by. Give up the ghost of the 70's. Roll Tribe!!!!!

Here you go jako. Here's the chosen one. The next coming of Einstein. He's smart enough to direct the band. Thump, thump.....

Jack off was a waterboy during one of those Mythical State Championships in the 20's. :mrgreen:

Tell me more about the championships of the 20's. Oh.....perhaps I should ask jako. Seems he had the perfect and most refreshing view. Do you know what that thing is he is holding. Did he shrink Cap?

All you DB haten' sheep flock on over to the DB vs. Volunteer thread. The continuous clock ran out on this one at about 9:30 friday night.

Just following the leader.

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/rebelconvert/?action=view&current=sheep1.jpg

At least for three more weeks and then the clock runs out on us all.

Edited by RebelConvert