Maryville vs Farragut

sports19

Upset Possible?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Here is one comment that you made that I would like to address...You said

"even though you've shown over and over you're just here to constantly look for ways to bash a high school team and it's fans"

if this was true, isn't that a form of freedom of speech? Isn't it my right to obsess about Maryville? Please spell it out for me. I do not understand your thinking here.. On one hand- you are all for "fighting" for our rights.. On the other hand, you are telling most of us including your own fans to shut up.. Have you seen a Dr. lately?

You conveniently left off the end of his sentence from your quote: "I would think it should be pretty clear I have no problem letting you have your say"

You can say whatever you want on here, but pep & everybody else would prefer you to be mature about it. I've never read anything from you on here where you weren't being an instigator.

You conveniently left off the end of his sentence from your quote: "I would think it should be pretty clear I have no problem letting you have your say"

You can say whatever you want on here, but pep & everybody else would prefer you to be mature about it. I've never read anything from you on here where you weren't being an instigator.

Coming from you-i'm not sure how to take that. You are the one trying to take the rights away from people. Have you read your own posts???

Edited by bladerunner

Coming from you-i'm not sure how to take that. You are the one trying to take the rights away from people. Have you read your own posts???

So, who does Farragut play this week MHS hosts WB. WB used to have a nice big flag. It was orange with blue on it. Speaking of controversy, has Farragut decided to do anything about their logo for merchandising purposes. I remember seeing an article in the KNS about them and Fulton. It's one thing to put a sticker on your helmet, but if you start selling merchandise it changes things. A school I used to be associated with while living out of state pays the U (Miami) $2,000 a year to use the U on all their merchandise, helmet, and field.

union-ok.gif:ph34r:

Red Rebels, Farragut plays LC this week and WB to end the season. I don't know about the licensing aspect of the Farragut star, but they sell a ton of merchandise with the star on it. Not sure you could even put a patent on the star. I imagine it would have to be very specific like the Miami U or the Tennessee power T.