1A Playoff Standings

MOTO24

Im guessing that South Fulton beats Union City(they will go winless and not make playoffs) Gleason beats Scotts Hill, Bruceton beats Gleason and TCA. And Huntland wins as you stated. Which would change the quads to this. In Order of Seeding. Which would be my favorite.

Quad 1. South Pittsburg, Coalfield, Greenback, Sunbright, Lookout Valley, and Chatt Grace.

Quad 2. Eagleville, Gordonsville, Columbia Academy, Moore County, Huntland, and Nashville Christian.

Quad 3. Clarksville Academy, Perry County, Wayne County, Jo Byrns, Bruceton, and McEwen

Quad 4. Huntingdon, Lake County, West Carroll, South Fulton, MAHS, and Gleason.

I think this possibility is very likely.

:lol: You're just dying to beat WC at their place and win the District then play them in the Quarterfinals at your place and beat 'em again.

This would work to JB's advantage too...play a first round game at home and possibly beat Bruceton then go right down the road and get to play Clarksville Academy again.

Edited by MOTO24

:lol: You're just dying to beat WC at their place and win the District then play them in the Quarterfinals at your place and beat 'em again.

This would work to JB's advantage too...play a first round game at home and possibly beat Bruceton then go right down the road and get to play Clarksville Academy again.

Oh it would be so much fun to beat WC twice in 1 year... I don't know if they would ever recover from that kind of let down... :roflolk:

It will also let Huntingdon think they are good for just a little bit longer, and give Quad 4 a District Champion.

Its just the best scenario. :mrgreen:

GURU having seen both South Fulton and Union City up close and personal I do not see the Devils beating UC. With the QB back and Hyde running like he is right now the Tornadoes have the advantage. The Falcons lost 6 fumbles to SF but still had 407 yards rushing and won by 2 TDs. UC is getting better each week and barring a breakdown win at SF next Friday. Gleason definitly beats Scotts Hill in my opinion the question in it all is Bruceton. They started off playing well but seem to have struggled lately, being beaten pretty good by West Carroll and barely escaping a winless Greenfield team. The have to win 1 of the next two I believe to get in. If they don't get in could shift things around as well I see UC, SF, Gleason, LC, MAHS and West Carroll all getting in.

GURU just admit it that would be best scenario for Perry Co. not having to see Huntingdon to the semis!!LOL

I don't care if Perry County plays Huntingdon in Round 1. I'd just prefer to get to play WC twice and Huntingdon once. If Huntingdon is in Quad 3 we can't do both. We will either play Huntingdon once or WC twice, if Huntingdon is in Quad 4 we can do both. Im just saying what I think will be the most exciting. :thumb:

I don't care if Perry County plays Huntingdon in Round 1. I'd just prefer to get to play WC twice and Huntingdon once. If Huntingdon is in Quad 3 we can't do both. We will either play Huntingdon once or WC twice, if Huntingdon is in Quad 4 we can do both. Im just saying what I think will be the most exciting. :thumb:

Wesley is scared his little pc is going to have to face Huntingdon.That why he's hoping they're not in the same quad hoping Huntingdon slips up before they face off.I hope you don't mind me calling you Wesley cause I saw on the other post you didn't mind people using your name.Oh, by the way Huntingdon won't slip.

Wesley is scared his little pc is going to have to face Huntingdon.That why he's hoping they're not in the same quad hoping Huntingdon slips up before they face off.I hope you don't mind me calling you Wesley cause I saw on the other post you didn't mind people using your name.Oh, by the way Huntingdon won't slip.

Ill take PC over Huntingdon by 10...

Oh so you know me now. Thats neat. But sure use my name I really don't care. And I don't expect Huntingdon to slip. Im sure they will hold there ground and when PC rolls into Paul Ward Stadium Huntingdons Faces will look something like this because they held their ground.

big-smiley-004.gif

Followed by Faces like this.

big-smiley-005.gif

Edited by theGURU

Im guessing that South Fulton beats Union City(they will go winless and not make playoffs) Gleason beats Scotts Hill, Bruceton beats Gleason and TCA. And Huntland wins as you stated. Which would change the quads to this. In Order of Seeding. Which would be my favorite.

Quad 1. South Pittsburg, Coalfield, Greenback, Sunbright, Lookout Valley, and Chatt Grace.

Quad 2. Eagleville, Gordonsville, Columbia Academy, Moore County, Huntland, and Nashville Christian.

Quad 3. Clarksville Academy, Perry County, Wayne County, Jo Byrns, Bruceton, and McEwen

Quad 4. Huntingdon, Lake County, West Carroll, South Fulton, MAHS, and Gleason.

I think this possibility is very likely.

This is a great example of how the system makes more games important. If Nashville Christian loses their next two games, UC will get in over McEwen even if UC does not win another game.

Well maybe important is not the right word. More games influence the playoffs now than ever before.

Edited by stangfan978