2011 TN Titans Mr Football Ballot: Class AA Back

CoachT

I just didn't want to start that whole "Dalton Boles has those yds cause he carries the ball 200 times a game" crap...wait for it :flower:

Yeah, I am sure some will say that, but truth is he is averaging 23 carries per game and 10.9 yards per carry. The reason why he gets so many carries is because WG defense is not as good as it has been and most of their games have been close. Either Greeneville back should also be up for it. I look more at yards per carry not amount of carries. Shuffler averaged a ridiculous 30p yards per carry last week!

I'm probably going to regret this but Dalton Boles for West Greene has almost 2000 yds gong into tonight's game...Probably the most valuable player to his team in East Tennessee.

Boles rushed for around 270 yards and 6 TD's tonight vs. South Greene. He now has over 2,200 and 24 TD's in 9 games.

Cameron Phelps Chester County. 120 carries 1280 yds 21 tds, 10 receptions 230 yds 2 tds. Chester 6-1 (3-1).

------------------------------------------------------

Cameron Phelps - Chester County = best elusive, explosive back Ive seen in several years and runs with power..

Cameron Phelps Chester County. 120 carries 1280 yds 21 tds, 10 receptions 230 yds 2 tds. Chester 6-1 (3-1).

Hambrick (before being banged up) and Cam Phelps are the only two I've seen this season that would be in this conversation.Phelps should receive consideration even though last night will not help his cause with the Eagles falling to 6-2 (3-2).

Brandon Smith from Bledsoe Co., he is Mr. Everything for the Warriors who are 6-1 and 1st place in district 7AA.

127 carries 741 yards 9 TD

40 rec 550 yards 6 TD

Has scored 108 total points this year

Yes Brandon Smith from Bledsoe needs to be considered for this award. He is a all around outstanding football player. He can do it all in all aspects of the game. I think he is up to like 22 TDs after last night. He has an shot of being a 1,000 reciever and 1,000 yard rusher.