Congrats to KARNS BEAVERS

gokarns09

37 years of not having much succes going through coach after coach, players leaving for other programs finally we have a winning season, Coach Witt great great job, these seniors have shown what they are about these kids have been great and they have changed some things for the Karns community, look forward to seeing Karns in the post season. The best thing of all for this program is they have a coach that cares about them not the team they coached in Calif, or GA or Sunbright, one more win against our rivals and then the playoffs, I WILL BE THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY..

37 years of not having much succes going through coach after coach, players leaving for other programs finally we have a winning season, Coach Witt great great job, these seniors have shown what they are about these kids have been great and they have changed some things for the Karns community, look forward to seeing Karns in the post season. The best thing of all for this program is they have a coach that cares about them not the team they coached in Calif, or GA or Sunbright, one more win against our rivals and then the playoffs, I WILL BE THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY..

Job well done karns. As an OR fan we have been spoiled over the years and you kinda get used to the success in a way. i can only imagine the pride yall have in finally making it to the playoffs. Good job Karns.

Edited by SweetScience

Remarkable season for Karns! Big game against HVA next week.

At 6 wins, this team should be a lock for the playoffs, but a 7th win would be a big help for their playoff seeding. They'll look to collect their first ever playoff win in a few weeks.

Edited by osunut2