Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

Huntingdon looks good. amazing what a good athlete and medically enhanced lineman can do. I hope huntingdon brings 3 x our fans. That should get us up to 200. Our town wouldn't come out to a free ac/dc concert. SAD! These kids deserve better. Smallest sized team in 2a and competing hard. Put the bottle or pipe down and join the community! Thanks for those that do come. :roflol:

You guys are doing a great job and fans need to start taking notice, thats sad that no one is coming to support their Dresden Lions. Them players deserve the support whether they 8-1 or 1-8, and they are playing amazing. I hope your fans wake up. Maybe the parents should get the kids to do a bonfire or something. It'll be senior night since its your last home game so hopefully lots will be there. Oh and hogheaven next time Dresden gets a free Ac/Dc concert save me a seat I'll go with you lol

Huntingdon looks very good this season. I've had doubts about them all season. This game will determine everything that they have worked for this season. If they win, which is a very good possibility, this will clinch their undefeated season, their district championship, and their number 1 seed going into the playoffs. If Dresden wins, which they also have a very good chance of doing, they will break Huntingdon's winning streak, possibly win district, and possibly slip in that number 1 seed. Personally I think the number 2 spot has a better chance to get to cook. this is a very big game. Huntingdon to me has the slight advantage in this one, but Dresden is pretty good. ill have to go to this one. Huntingdon 27 dresden 21.

Huntingdon looks very good this season. I've had doubts about them all season. This game will determine everything that they have worked for this season. If they win, which is a very good possibility, this will clinch their undefeated season, their district championship, and their number 1 seed going into the playoffs. If Dresden wins, which they also have a very good chance of doing, they will break Huntingdon's winning streak, possibly win district, and possibly slip in that number 1 seed. Personally I think the number 2 spot has a better chance to get to cook. this is a very big game. Huntingdon to me has the slight advantage in this one, but Dresden is pretty good. ill have to go to this one. Huntingdon 27 dresden 21.

Thanks camdenfish and congrats on your victory last night. If Dresden beats us they will be district champs.

I try to ruffle feathers and get people to talk, but have respect for each team we play, and Dresden is going to be ready to play. They will do good in the playoffs as well. I'm still calling Huntingdon to win but I am biased. I agree most people on here are rude though. I just hope win or lose everyone has a safe trip home and the coaches let the players shake each others hands at the end. I dont know what happened with that but McKenzie people been telling me how much of as bad sport your coach is. I know your team has a lot more class as they went to the locker room after the game and shook their hands anyway. I'm sure your fans have great class as some are also parents of the people on the field. Lol whys there topics on this game cant a mod just merge them.

A bunch to do about nothing was what the Mckenzie game was about. If we played them again this year, we beat them by 10. Let's all shake hands before the game, because we play pretty physical and I doubt you the Stanks will want to shake hands with us after the game. Kermit---you must be a toad if you doubt how we play at home or calling the Stanks to win. We are for real.

Dresden doesn't have a chance of beating us but just to clarify what would happen it would be a three way tie for the district title (McKenzie, Dresden, and Huntingdon)as long as McKenzie beats West Carroll the night after we beat Dresden.

According to the Tssaa in the event of a tie the district champ will then go to best record. If Dresden wins which they can they would have the tiebreaker over the mustangs and a better record than the rebels making Dresden district champs.

Huntingdon looks good. amazing what a good athlete and medically enhanced lineman can do. I hope huntingdon brings 3 x our fans. That should get us up to 200. Our town wouldn't come out to a free ac/dc concert. SAD! These kids deserve better. Smallest sized team in 2a and competing hard. Put the bottle or pipe down and join the community! Thanks for those that do come. :roflol:

Medically enhanced lineman??? Are you accusing us of steroid use?? For your info, we actually have a year round program with some dedicated leaders on that team that push each other. A lot of us Carroll Countians came to the Week 0 game for you when Dresden played Westview. They took us to the woodshed last year (2010), but were not showboaters or unclassy. Our team thought your team was playing like cheapshotting punks. Your team refused to shake hands with a Mckenzie team after they beat you, as in a traditional game with even your most upfront enemy. We absolutely can't stand Mckenzie, but we respect them and shake their hands after they have beaten us. They don't showboat or play dirty. I hope that our coach turns our guys loose on your team. Without the QB that you have (and he actually seems to be an upstanding young man), your team isn't really anything special. One of the assistants even said you guys had about 3 or 4 punks on that team or at least how they were playing that night in Week 0 and then the display of non-sportsmanship on your loss to the rebels. I'll be there and so will our fans, I hope next year when you lose Canal, McPeak and Hatcher---you are still on here with your attitude. The reputation for this team was set from the first year you entered this district. I understand that your principal made the deciding vote to move you over here, but we don't play that crap over here. The first year all we ever heard was how great a school this was and the level of sports. Outside of maybe a girl's district title, you haven't done anything except run your mouths and play dirty in football. I ask your coach to please really turn his guys loose and let them play that style of ball. We ain't Mckenzie or Westview, our guys will throw down with you in a legal (physical) way and you will lose that battle too. I don't know what's going on over there, but I can gurantee you this---next year when you lose the very few good players you have---there are 3 teams I know that are going to put a big ole A## whooping on your guys and if I were you, I would be concerned for their welfare after what they have done all season this year. We'll be there to see your "self proclaimed" state title contender and we don't give a rat's behind if you walk out on the field and shake our hands---expect to lose by 40. See you at the beating---I'll be standing on the fence (opposite) of your fans in a gold shirt. And for the record, my son is on this Huntingdon team and I'll make sure he sends our regards in the first quarter. .....one more thing, I know precious Dresden is a small 2A school---but you are still bigger than us little 1A school. Don't start making excuses before the tail kicking that's coming.

That's what I'm talking about Stang4ever. Tell them like it is. The beatdown is on its way. Too bad it has to wait through a bye week. I haven't heard that Dresden plays dirty though. I have heard they are physical and I'm sure they will play us hard and keep both teams healthy. Our kids do work hard and deserve all the recognition they are receiving.

Medically enhanced lineman??? Are you accusing us of steroid use?? For your info, we actually have a year round program with some dedicated leaders on that team that push each other. A lot of us Carroll Countians came to the Week 0 game for you when Dresden played Westview. They took us to the woodshed last year (2010), but were not showboaters or unclassy. Our team thought your team was playing like cheapshotting punks. Your team refused to shake hands with a Mckenzie team after they beat you, as in a traditional game with even your most upfront enemy. We absolutely can't stand Mckenzie, but we respect them and shake their hands after they have beaten us. They don't showboat or play dirty. I hope that our coach turns our guys loose on your team. Without the QB that you have (and he actually seems to be an upstanding young man), your team isn't really anything special. One of the assistants even said you guys had about 3 or 4 punks on that team or at least how they were playing that night in Week 0 and then the display of non-sportsmanship on your loss to the rebels. I'll be there and so will our fans, I hope next year when you lose Canal, McPeak and Hatcher---you are still on here with your attitude. The reputation for this team was set from the first year you entered this district. I understand that your principal made the deciding vote to move you over here, but we don't play that crap over here. The first year all we ever heard was how great a school this was and the level of sports. Outside of maybe a girl's district title, you haven't done anything except run your mouths and play dirty in football. I ask your coach to please really turn his guys loose and let them play that style of ball. We ain't Mckenzie or Westview, our guys will throw down with you in a legal (physical) way and you will lose that battle too. I don't know what's going on over there, but I can gurantee you this---next year when you lose the very few good players you have---there are 3 teams I know that are going to put a big ole A## whooping on your guys and if I were you, I would be concerned for their welfare after what they have done all season this year. We'll be there to see your "self proclaimed" state title contender and we don't give a rat's behind if you walk out on the field and shake our hands---expect to lose by 40. See you at the beating---I'll be standing on the fence (opposite) of your fans in a gold shirt. And for the record, my son is on this Huntingdon team and I'll make sure he sends our regards in the first quarter. .....one more thing, I know precious Dresden is a small 2A school---but you are still bigger than us little 1A school. Don't start making excuses before the tail kicking that's coming.

Yep, and last year we lost dale hutcherson, harris, drew brown, etc. No excuses needed to whoop your tails. You seem sensative about taking vitamins? Lay off the sauce! :twisted:

dang. these mustang fans are sensative when they aren't worshipped. Your one qb shy of being nothing. It will show next year when all your backfield is gone and you go 5-5. Extra Protein powder will help! Dresden ain't reading your crap about being state champs already. You haven't even won a district yet. BRING IT! :hungry: