BOONE @ SOUTH

FUB

Ok, I'll bite. :hungry:

I don't know. Why does Boone only have their logo on one side of their helmet? :unsure:

If that's a serious question then nevermind, cuz I ain't got a clue. :)

It was serious....the Pittsburgh Steelers are the only team I know of that does that. Boone must have a reason. Anybody know?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. 1st South game for me this year and it will be my last.

You all still kissing the coaches ..............? Lots of grumbling in the stands tonight. Go figure. A darn shame for the kids and a school that will be shut down soon to finish up like that. South will Never....Never win a big game again.

A good win by boone tonight and it looked like boone just wanted it a little bit more than south. The goal line stand will be remembered a long time. I was surprised south didn't try and throw it once down there but I'm sure their coaces thought they could get it done. Boone needs to work on finishing drives 3 times around the 20 and they only come away with 3 points. We need to take care of Crockett next week and then get ready for one of the West schools.

Well. 1st South game for me this year and it will be my last.

You all still kissing the coaches ..............? Lots of grumbling in the stands tonight. Go figure. A darn shame for the kids and a school that will be shut down soon to finish up like that. South will Never....Never win a big game again.

No argument here...rave on

A good win by boone tonight and it looked like boone just wanted it a little bit more than south. The goal line stand will be remembered a long time. I was surprised south didn't try and throw it once down there but I'm sure their coaces thought they could get it done. Boone needs to work on finishing drives 3 times around the 20 and they only come away with 3 points. We need to take care of Crockett next week and then get ready for one of the West schools.

Congrats on a hard fought win. I thought the Boone team played hard nosed football, very disciplined, and played to their strengths. The passing game was effective enough to show South they had to honor it and the kicking game was outstanding. It was basically sound fundamental, old school football and very effective. One team had a good understanding of what they could do well, the other was searching throughout the game. And when it came time to stop the Blazers in the last 3 minutes knowing they would run , South simply couldn't do it.

Good luck to the Blazers in the playoffs.