Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

catch up drippy hose...this was a response about a kid from HWY 58.

You didn't write it clearly because you didn't clearly state who your were bringing up and you stuck the player ruled ineligible in there. Now that you answered that the Hwy 58 kid had an academic hardship to go up there, did he have a athletic hardship approved by the TSSAA?

I answered three times. The only kid that ever played football at SM from the 58 area set out 12 months just like any other kid that had a previous record of participation that did not have a bonifide change of address. You can only deflect for so long.

This post is more clear. The previous answer started out with pronouns and finished off talking about Mcclendon which confused the answer.

If you answered the hwy 58 question, it got buried in 75 pages of b.s. Resulting to name calling is against Coach-T guidelines. Just so you know. You don't do much for your cause because it is fans like you and treetop that get most people turned off by SM's dubious fast rise to notoriety. You don't know the difference from spirited rivalry, discussion and debate versus vile and spew.

Boy you cannot take it. Do I need to copy some of your funny post against SM over the last 7 weeks? You are just weak and thinned skinned.

Kid set out for a year......he got hurt and could not play, but was on the team and play in the spring.....NOT THE SAME THING,TRY A AGAIN : :unsure: Remenber my on your side,you just got to do better than that :roflolk:

No way your on the SM side. You might try to look like it but it's easy to see from your post that you're not. Well actually that's not true. Your post are usually difficult to follow and often make no sense, just like this post. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

The difference between these (perhaps your comprehension skills will be acute enough to understand this) is one transferred from a private school without a bona fide change of address and had to sit a year from his last participation date. The other had a bona fide change of address and by TSSAA rules doesn't have to sit out a year. However their is a territory question. The spring paractice has no bearing on the current issue since there was a bona fide move.

I'm starting to think you and rlh are one in the same.

You didn't write it clearly because you didn't clearly state who your were bringing up and you stuck the player ruled ineligible in there. Now that you answered that the Hwy 58 kid had an academic hardship to go up there, did he have a athletic hardship approved by the TSSAA?

After a kid is in the school for a year by hardship or NCLB, they are eligible by TSSAA rule. That is why the kids from Howard have to set out that go to SM on NCLB. If they played ball at Howard they must sit a year. He have some kids in that situation. Tim did not play ball at a TSSAA school and had hardship to attend Signal Mountain moving from Georgia to Hamilton County.

Does that help? By the way the AD at SM thought she handled everything correctly if you read in the TSSAA rule book on what constitutes an eligible player.

After a kid is in the school for a year by hardship or NCLB, they are eligible by TSSAA rule. That is why the kids from Howard have to set out that go to SM on NCLB. If they played ball at Howard they must sit a year. He have some kids in that situation. Tim did not play ball at a TSSAA school and had hardship to attend Signal Mountain moving from Georgia to Hamilton County.

Does that help? By the way the AD at SM thought she handled everything correctly if you read in the TSSAA rule book on what constitutes an eligible player.

She also said, that she didn't hear anything at the meeting,this is not true.She was there and heard everything that was said. Your AD even took part in it :unsure:

#1. The Georgia association is equivalent to playing in the TSSAA because it is in the National Association. #2. The academic hardships/NCLB do not automatically include an athletic hardship, they have to be filed separately with the TSSAA. #3 She thought she new what she was doing doesn't count, plus the coach is supposed to be involved in that. There should have been 2 or 3 adults involved in it.

Sure, sitting out a year solves a lot of problems but paper work still has to be filed correctly.

Wait, what? Signal Mtn had a Hwy 58 kid on the roster too? Heck, let's just settle this once and for all, and make it all legal. Rename Brainerd "Signal Mountain East," Howard can be "Signal Mountain Downtown," Central can be "Signal Mountain 58," Lookout Valley can be "Signal Mountain West," LFO can be "Signal Mountain Georgia."

Then, EVERYBODY can play for Signal Mountain!

Boy you cannot take it. Do I need to copy some of your funny post against SM over the last 7 weeks? You are just weak and thinned skinned.

Your full of it. I have been going at it with Troll every since he got on here. That is part of it. I have also been going at with Jasper guys, Whitwell guys, Sequatchie County guys, TC guys, Gordonsville guys, Jo Byrnes guys, Polk County guys and others for years. However, it is part of the rivalry and banter of the game. I keep up with H.S. football for fun. This is all part of the fun. Watching some of you guys that truly can't handle it is also part of the fun. Every one has to weather a crap storm once in a while,. bad seasons (1981, 2004), bad games (1998), injuries (1987), close games (1992,1993,2005, 2009), crooked officials (1986) frozen fields (1976, 1977)and TSSAA crap (2000). We have had ours and there will be more. We been at this a long time. You guys are a new program and wanted at the top and you got there instantly. So enjoy your crap storm, there will be more.

I think you should go into every game with the intentions of hanging as many points on a team as possible. It is not water polo it is football and the other team has to stop you that is the mentality of a winning team not to go into a game worried about hurting someones feelings. Now if you get up on a team 45-0 and it is obvious you are superior then call the dogs off, but you should go into every game with intentions of beating the crap out of the other team. If you are in a fight do you punch the guy then say that is good and let him come back and knock you out or do you keep punching till you break his will? Every team should go into the game with intentions of breaking the other teams will, once you do that then the respectful thing to do is let up. SM scored 76 points last week but they only won the game by 4 scores, that is a respectable win. The same as a 28-0 win. REAL MEN WIN FOOTBALL GAMES, MAN UP TAKE THE CHALLENGE AND STOP THE TEAM FROM TAKING YOUR WILL, TAKE THEIRS.

I agree with this completely. The telling part is your comment that I have in bold. Would a score of 69-35 in the 4th quarter qualify as a time to call off the dogs?

Your full of it. I have been going at it with Troll every since he got on here. That is part of it. I have also been going at with Jasper guys, Whitwell guys, Sequatchie County guys, TC guys, Gordonsville guys, Jo Byrnes guys, Polk County guys and others for years. However, it is part of the rivalry and banter of the game. I keep up with H.S. football for fun. This is all part of the fun. Watching some of you guys that truly can't handle it is also part of the fun. Every one has to weather a crap storm once in a while,. bad seasons (1981, 2004), bad games (1998), injuries (1987), close games (1992,1993,2005, 2009), crooked officials (1986) frozen fields (1976, 1977)and TSSAA crap (2000). We have had ours and there will be more. We been at this a long time. You guys are a new program and wanted at the top and you got there instantly. So enjoy your crap storm, there will be more.

Go Vols!

• Upvote 2