Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

THIS IS THE CRAP BEING POSTED ON THE TFP.

What is the record for most points scored in a high school football game in the state of Tennessee?? I hope Signal Mtn breaks that record next Friday night at Sequatchee County!! And no, I'm not a Signal Mtn student or graduate, I just want to see a good team whip another team whose coach was secretly snooping behind the other team's back to get them in trouble so his sorry team could make the playoffs.

South Pitt is a "small" school. Average "big" schools drill great small schools on a regular basis. Look at what Cheatham County & Macon County did to Jo Byrns this year. Look at what Stewart County did to Clarksville Academy.

SP mercy ruled 6a Franklin County and shut them out up until about 7 secs to go which go them out of the mercy rule in time for the Pirates victory formation. SP is the same small school the drilled Sequatchie earlier in the season. The fact of the matter is that the reason SM got so good so fast is the shear number of transfers that go through whether they or eligible or ineligible.

Edited by rlh