Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

I didn't say he informed Childress. Heck I took him at his word last week until today when he contradicted himself. With what he said today he clearly knew what was going on. I'm also not blaming him but I do blame the TSSAA for waiting two weeks to notify us and he is part of the TSSAA. And yes it stinks that he is our Board of Control representative for this area and didn't mention anything to one of the schools in his area.

You mean he knew Signal was playing an ineligible player? Funny how people can misinterpret what others say, huh?

Can you really be this dumb? If someone had talked to her about it don't you think they would have said they did instead of making excuses why they didn't?

Yes im really that dumb?Just ask the people on the mountain that know me....Have not heard or seen anyone making excuses,and neither have you.. :unsure:

Guys, all this bantering back and forth is just plain childish, weather coach Layne & coach Barger turned them in or not someone needed to turn them in & they got what they needed. Any High School in the state of Tennessee that plays players that are not cleared to play should have the TSSAA called on them. We all know Signal is going to use this to try & put a hundred on the Indians but we know our defense will not allow that. NO TEAM WILL EVER HANG 100 POINTS ON US IN DUNLAP PERIOD!!!!! The kids would put some starters out before they would let that happen, I heard today down at Win-Bobs that Barger has a plan to prevent the 100 so I sure ain't worried about that rumor.

My Question is this, if Signal gets there games back will we still host a playoff game? Can Coach Layne help us with that at least, the gate money will help our program for sure, hosting a first round game could bring several thousand dollars to our program, could we be one of the few 3rd seats to host? He sure helped us the past 2 years, 2 years ago when we got to play York we could have been like Pikeville and hosted a Tush Hog team, then last year we got sweet revenge and got to play a way over rated pikeville team in the first round.

Serious question about the game...

SMMHS made it perfectly clear today who they blame for being turned in for cheating. Since there is obviously some animosity going into this game, will there be enough police officers available to control the crowd at the game? I am going to be there but I need to know if I need to wear my kevlar vest and come packing???? :roflolk:

Yes isn't that the accusation were talking about??? No misinterpretation.

I have known Coach Lane for 2o years have coached against him and attended his camps and although I have not always agreed with him on the way he votes especially concerning the public schools versus private schools issue he doesnt have a dishonest bone in his body. I think the tssaa rule is clear if you want to play for signal then spend half a million and move on the mountain. Just like to know how many students attend signal that live out of there zone and what percentage of that number are good athletes. If this is overturned then Brentwood Academy should file another lawsuit. If you play ineligible players and get caught then you deserve what you get. You cant tell me Bill price didnt know he was bending or breaking the rules.