Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

There is a story behind the coaching decision of John Heisman(yes that Heisman)when he led the Georgia Tech football team to a 222-0 beatdown of the Cumberland Bulldogs in 1916, which is the largest margin of victory in a college football game. The story goes that in the spring of 1916 Cumberland had beaten the Georgia Tech baseball team 22-0 and never let off the gas in the baseball game. Just saying...

lol at Layne losing composure when called out.

Forgot his original story too. I posted this on one of the other threads.

"There are rumors out there that Sequatchie County turned them in. We did not," Layne said. "The first I heard about it was a comment from [TSSAA executive director] Bernard Childress at the administrators' meeting on Sept. 22." So Bernard made a comment to him last week.

Today it's

"All the involvement I had was to speak with Mr. Childress about what I had heard." This is a little different than Bernard making a comment to him. :roflol:

"There are rumors out there that Sequatchie County turned them in. We did not," Layne said. "The first I heard about it was a comment from [TSSAA executive director] Bernard Childress at the administrators' meeting on Sept. 22." So Bernard made a comment to him last week.

Today it's

"All the involvement I had was to speak with Mr. Childress about what I had heard." This is a little different than Bernard making a comment to him. :roflol:

All you proved is you know how to copy and paste.

I copied and pasted his quotes. So what was it? Did Mr. Childress making a comment to him or was it him talking to Mr. Childress about what he heard? These are vastly different. My bet is on the latter since he said it in apparent anger. :roflolk:

Maybe when Childress spoke to him it was the first he'd heard...

Maybe when Childress spoke to him it was the first he'd heard...

The fact this was your response isn't surprising. Last week he said Childress made a comment to him about it. Today he said he spoke to Childress about what he had heard. Clearly he had information that he talked to Childress about and he knew what was going on yet he didn't mention anything to our AD. Remember this guy represents our area on the TSSAA Board of Control he should have said something to our AD.

The fact this was your response isn't surprising. Last week he said Childress made a comment to him about it. Today he said he spoke to Childress about what he had heard. Clearly he had information that he talked to Childress about and he knew what was going on yet he didn't mention anything to our AD. Remember this guy represents our area on the TSSAA Board of Control he should have said something to our AD.

That's not saying he informed Mr Childress. He would have to clarify what he meant.

Remember this is your own folks' fault. Keep blaming everyone else though, it's amusing no matter how ridiculous it's getting.

Edited by Indian

That's not saying he informed Mr Childress. Remember this is your own folks' fault. Keep blaming everyone else though, it's amusing no matter how ridiculous it's getting.

I didn't say he informed Childress. Heck I took him at his word last week until today when he contradicted himself. With what he said today he clearly knew what was going on. I'm also not blaming him but I do blame the TSSAA for waiting two weeks to notify us and he is part of the TSSAA. And yes it stinks that he is our Board of Control representative for this area and didn't mention anything to one of the schools in his area.

Today it's

Your AD was there, and knew on Sept.22 too......If you thing she going to say,that she did hear it now....your crazy :unsure:

where you at the meeting :unsure: