Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

I agree with this completely. The telling part is your comment that I have in bold. Would a score of 69-35 in the 4th quarter qualify as a time to call off the dogs?

ed

It's so funny that no one every defended SM or jumped on CCS last spring when CCS beat them in baseball 15-0. They pitched their ace the whole game and he got a no-hitter. Signal started two 8th graders, three ninth graders and had no seniors. We just got beat and hats off to CCS.

ed

It's so funny that no one every defended SM or jumped on CCS last spring when CCS beat them in baseball 15-0. They pitched their ace the whole game and he got a no-hitter. Signal started two 8th graders, three ninth graders and had no seniors. We just got beat and hats off to CCS.

I know this is off topic, but a no hitter is a rare accomplishment and if the pitcher had one going I agree to let him try and finish it, regardless of score or opponent

15-0, probably didn't go 7 innings if even 5 (three inning mercy rule if up by 15), why pull a starting pitcher. Weak comparison to the CCS football game.

Talk about rationalizations. If it went the other way, SM would have been vilified. no-hitting the SM baseball team last year was like playing a JV team. This year they will get better.

Also, when Blackman hung 70 on us earlier this year. We were not crying to their local paper about them being poor sports...we just got beat.

Good luck to SC next Friday!

Talk about rationalizations. If it went the other way, SM would have been vilified. no-hitting the SM baseball team last year was like playing a JV team. This year they will get better.

Also, when Blackman hung 70 on us earlier this year. We were not crying to their local paper about them being poor sports...we just got beat.

Good luck to SC next Friday!

If it went the other way SM's pitcher would be congratulated for throwing a no-hitter, and the coach would have been making the right move by not bringing in a reliever. Have you ever seen a baseball game?

Weak comparison to the CCS football game.

If it went the other way SM's pitcher would be congratulated for throwing a no-hitter, and the coach would have been making the right move by not bringing in a reliever. Have you ever seen a baseball game?

Weak comparison to the CCS football game.

I was at the CCS baseball game and my son is on the team. It did not feel good to see their senior ace pitcher strike out our eight and ninth graders. But good for them. We never complained to the local paper when Blackman hung 70 points on us earlier this year...they just beat us. We mercy ruled CCS with less than 3 minutes in the game by running the football and we are poor sports. I hope we score 70 on SC too!