Lake Co at Humboldt

mrbigster

It's that Viking defense that makes us so confident. :thumb:

And it's the offense that makes us so confident.Can score on any given play.By the run or the throw.I'm sure the Vikings can score on any play as well and may do that since the LC defense may not be quite as the Vikings seem to be.But I'm thinking the Falcons can load up and stop the run and dont think Humboldt can pass on Lake Co.Dont think the quarterback is as good as South Fulton's that can run and stretch out a play to give the receivers time to get open.And even then,not sure if he is a passer.a lot of difference throwing against a couple teams he has thrown against then against Devon Jones and Ricky Boyd.If Lake Co stops the running atack somewhat of Humbodt,Lake Co can win this game.

Like Falcon fan said.Both teams should be up for this game.That's what I'm hoping.That because it is Humboldt,the boys are going to give that extra.Just like in basketball.A lot of Viking fans notice throughout the years that Humboldt may beat Gleason,Bradford etc by 40 points while Lake Co may win by 16 points.Then say ,What happened?Man we're going to blow those Falcons away.

Sometimes it would be the coach started his second string or Lake Co would get a good lead and know they were going to win and coast.But whenever they played Humboldt and Union City,the intensity picked up for 4 quarters.Remember coming to Humboldt and beating a very good Kelcey Rose team by about 26 points at Humboldt.That's what I'm hoping for this one game.The extra effort.

Edited by mrbigster

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's the offense that makes us so confident.Can score on any given play.By the run or the throw.I'm sure the Vikings can score on any play as well and may do that since the LC defense may not be quite as the Vikings seem to be.But I'm thinking the Falcons can load up and stop the run and dont think Humboldt can pass on Lake Co.Dont think the quarterback is as good as South Fulton's that can run and stretch out a play to give the receivers time to get open.And even then,not sure if he is a passer.a lot of difference throwing against a couple teams he has thrown against then against Devon Jones and Ricky Boyd.If Lake Co stops the running atack somewhat of Humbodt,Lake Co can win this game.

Like Falcon fan said.Both teams should be up for this game.That's what I'm hoping.That because it is Humboldt,the boys are going to give that extra.Just like in basketball.A lot of Viking fans notice throughout the years that Humboldt may beat Gleason,Bradford etc by 40 points while Lake Co may win by 16 points.Then say ,What happened?Man we're going to blow those Falcons away.

Sometimes it would be the coach started his second string or Lake Co would get a good lead and know they were going to win and coast.But whenever they played Humboldt and Union City,the intensity picked up for 4 quarters.Remember coming to Humboldt and beating a very good Kelcey Rose team by about 26 points at Humboldt.That's what I'm hoping for this one game.The extra effort.

Bigster...

I am with you on if you stop Humboldt's run that you might get the W...but Our O Line has really improved this year. Game by Game they have gotten better. Our Pass game will be good, i promise. It doesnt take much for a QB to hit a wide open full back or tight end five yards out and let them run for days . especially if there is 10 men in the box.... should be interesting.

how is LCs pass rush?

GO VIKINGS!!!

Bigster...

I am with you on if you stop Humboldt's run that you might get the W...but Our O Line has really improved this year. Game by Game they have gotten better. Our Pass game will be good, i promise. It doesnt take much for a QB to hit a wide open full back or tight end five yards out and let them run for days . especially if there is 10 men in the box.... should be interesting.

how is LCs pass rush?

GO VIKINGS!!!

Pass rush could be better.More worried about another key spot though.Many people think the two linebackers are among the top to ever play at Lake Co.One of them,leading tackler Craig Lewis will be out of the game and probably out until the playoffs.The paper said he didnt play against South Fulton as it was Lake Co's homecoming and he jumped out of a truck and suffered an ankle injury.So not a good time to be without a linebacker to maybe make a stop if someone gets through the line or even at the line.Somebody is just going to have to step up.

Pass rush could be better.More worried about another key spot though.Many people think the two linebackers are among the top to ever play at Lake Co.One of them,leading tackler Craig Lewis will be out of the game and probably out until the playoffs.The paper said he didnt play against South Fulton as it was Lake Co's homecoming and he jumped out of a truck and suffered an ankle injury.So not a good time to be without a linebacker to maybe make a stop if someone gets through the line or even at the line.Somebody is just going to have to step up.

Well, we humboldt fans wish him a speedy recovery so he can help his team.

I am getting really excited about this......

Wow. I was getting worried if we were going to figure all this out.

So we figured out that both teams, Humboldt and Lake County, are going to win and both offenses and defenses are great and everyone has a several weapons.

Now we just have to worry about the other two teams. The Mistakes and The Referees.

Edited by 3seconds

So we figured out that both teams, Humboldt and Lake County, are going to win and both offenses and defenses are great and everyone has a several weapons.

Now we just have to worry about the other two teams. The Mistakes and The Referees.

LOL, you are so right, people forget about those two variables. Hopefully, the vikes can put together a good game plan & pull out a victory because they haven't secured a first round bye yet. Vikes need to win out to have a chance for a bye & home field advantage.

Much improved Vikings are going to pull this win out and win big. :thumb:

Vike, you may be right but the falcons will show up and play you guys better than any other single A school has all year. LC will be ready. Humbolt is the best team that we have faced in the regular season. I hope the vikings are overlooking the falcons but I doubt Bland will let that happen.

Vike, you may be right but the falcons will show up and play you guys better than any other single A school has all year. LC will be ready. Humbolt is the best team that we have faced in the regular season. I hope the vikings are overlooking the falcons but I doubt Bland will let that happen.

Nah, noone's being over looked. We know if we don't bring it you all will, that's why Humboldt's going to bring it. :thumb:

Did I miss a post from someone.that someone said Lake Co had a great defense...lol..I said maybe not as bad as some think because the offense has turned the ball over and left the defense in bad shape.Lake Co can score points by running or throwing.Just hope the weather doesnt affect the throwing part.