Fulton @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

It seems that some of the Alcoa fans have forgotten how they whined and made excuses over the AE lose!

No whining just facts when you turn the ball over six times you lose. No excuses needed.Just a strange strange night in East K-town. But it would seem that the wheels are back on the bus and we are going round and round. :thumb:

Congrats to Chapman on a great game his senior night! That kid doesn't give up. Liked seeing Owenby get a chance at receiving a pass. Glad Loy was able to play. Always enjoy watching him. Still looks like the O-line is having some trouble. Hope they get things worked out this week. Can't help but be concerned about CAK's passing game. Hopefully, Dean's interception at the end was an indication of what will happen. Can't wait for Friday...Go Tornadoes!

Would love to see another competitive game between these two teams .. Alcoa have had the blowouts in the series with Falcons only getting one win when Rogan was senior at Fulton in a great game at Alcoa who had Randall Cobb as a QB that year .. anyway on paper Alcoa should win .. Alcoa will run the ball effectively against the Falcons I believe ... Falcons have had some success running the ball lately and will see if thay can do that against a better opponent .. thats thier only chance I believe is to run effectively and maybe get lucky on a couple pass plays which the passing game has been non existent this year. But the brightest thing is that the next 2 years in 2012 and especially 2013 should be Falcons best years since the Rogan days .. the Falcons only have 4 seniors that will be missed from this years team and lots of promising sophs and frosh ... looks like the cycle may be coming back around in Falcons favor the nest 2 to 3 years. It would be great if the Falcons could pull players from all over Knox Co like the schools in Blount and Greene Co can .. if you dont live in the Falcon school zone you cant attend and play sports .. its tough to comptet when a team like Greeneville can get the best players from Greene Co regardless of where they live in that county .. there should be 3 divisions in TSSAA .. Private, Open Zone and Closed zone .. that would be fair !! Anyway .. the utmost respect for Alcoa ... they have just hit a bump in road this year and have earned respect with their records from all across the state ..GoodLuck Tornadoes !! except for tommorrow night .. maybe you guys will help us out some with some turnovers or something .. or play bad on special teams like you did against AE ....

i agree whole heartedly with the 3 divisions, some of Greenevilles players live within spittin distance of West Greene and yet they can pay to play at Greeneville with the open enrollment, where as you have to live in the district to play at any of the other high schools in the county.

i agree whole heartedly with the 3 divisions, some of Greenevilles players live within spittin distance of West Greene and yet they can pay to play at Greeneville with the open enrollment, where as you have to live in the district to play at any of the other high schools in the county.

So if its legal by TSSAA rules, instead of whining and crying about it saying "WAAAHHH its unfair, they can bring people in!" Why dont other schools allow Open Enrollment? Wow there's a shocker. Do something for yourself for once instead of someone doing something for you.

I hope you know you are totally wrong about you have to live in the district to play at any of the other high schools in the Greene Co. You can live in West Greenes zone and play at South Greene if you want to drive there everyday. Greeneville kids can also go play at a county school so it goes both ways. :thumb:

I wish the TSSAA would come up with a new Division called the " Boo Boo " Division . Only Whiney Widdle babies could play in this Division , and all teams would win every game . Trophies would be handed out to everyone and everyone would be a champion !! :roflol:

Now there is a post I can get behind. Let's make bladerunner commissioner just to get him stirred up.

I hope you know you are totally wrong about you have to live in the district to play at any of the other high schools in the Greene Co. You can live in West Greenes zone and play at South Greene if you want to drive there everyday. Greeneville kids can also go play at a county school so it goes both ways. :thumb:

without having to seek permission from the school board and tuition free