Roland Genesy/Millington

dou

Ok so I talked to 6 coaches this pass Saturday, and asked them to give me the top 5 backs in the city of Memphis in their opinion.... And these coaches coach at Ridgeway,Wooddale,Trezvant, Melrose,Southwind, etc.... So they have seen most of the great backs in this city and are coaching them right now, and they said that you are crazy if you dnt put Roland in the top 5 backs in this city hands down... These are coaches, saying this... So for the whitehven senator to even say he's not a top caliber back or whatever is just funny to me... Especially when coaches that I've met off of y'all staff have said the same thing about Roland... So I guess everybody that puts Roland as a top 5 back in this city is wrong and your opinion of him not being one is the right.... And when I even brought the convo up, the looks I got were like hands down he's top 5 no question!!!!!!!! 9 carries for 193 an 3 touchdowns... And he got mayb 2 carries in the second quarter but he's not top 5... SMH

Everyone got their OWN opinion. I'll tell you this. Let me sit down with the coaches that you talked to and throw out names like: Dawson, Walton, Kimbrow, Robinson, Miller II, Dodson, Lil Holiday, Tucker, Wilkins, Lowe, The two boys from CBHS. If these coaches can convince me that #36 is better than any of these guys I'd be surprised. Honestly, Genesy is good, but top 5 in Shelby-Metro??? I hope I can get my hands on some film that shows that! I think the coaches that you talked to are ALL COOL with YOU so they didn't want to argue with you about how good a player from Your school is. Now, I don't know you sir, so I'm given you my honest unbiased opinion, and I just didn't see a top 5 back on those highlights that were provided earlier in this post. :|

That's the problem in Memphis... You so worried about who people are being looked at by.... Yes it's great to be recruited by an SEC school or to sign with one... And yea I can name 4 SEC schools who has come to the school asking about Roland... So now since he's being looked at by a SEC school(s), now he's a top 5 back?? Forget his stats or his work ethic or yards after initial contact or his touchdowns??? And a guy said to me the other day, other than the RB from Wooddale nobody is as big or strong as Roland.... And trust me everybody has an eye for talent... But not everybody has an eye for skill... Let's go with some other unknown stats about Roland... No fumbles in 9 games, hasnt had a negative running play from the line of scrimmage....

Just my opinion but i believe the Walton kid is to small for SEC. jmo

Good thing u don't recruit for Ole Miss LOL. Plus he's actually BIGGER than Dexter McCluster... I think that's how Ole Miss is gonna use him like they did with McCluster. He'll Run it out the backfield some, Catch Screen passes and run jet sweeps.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

And if a player is good, he's good... No matter what school they at... I'm the most unbias.... You have yet to hear me take away from any of those backs that were named.... Just like Sam Craft and Jordan from St.Benedict are by far two of the best athletes in the city.... Am I saying that Roland is the "BEST" in Memphis, no... But I am saying he's in the top 5

That's funny Owlbooster... Southpanola is way down this yr. OB is having a good season. How many seniors did MUS lose from last yr ? I have never said anything negative toward MUS but I have seen several post between u and other Millington fans that were negative toward one another. MUS is not having a great season but are expected to handle the local teams. 3 teams on ur schedule SP, OB, and Ensworth are tough but the rest on the Schdule are not expected to be equal competition for MUS. OB recruits... Ensworth recruits... SP recruits and MUS recruits. Your gonna tell me every single player on MUS parents can afford the schools tuition right? Well I know the truth what goes on when dealing with sports and private schools. It's funny when a brother and sister attend separate schools private and public and both play sports and don't make enough income to pay for tuition. Always ways to work around it to make it look ok.

WHY R U always trying to stir up controversy or pick a fight whenever I post on here? Very childish. My point was that anybody like you who asserts MUS' defense and/or team was better last year is simply wrong and uninformed, and to use that false assertion as a basis for comparing Genesy vs. Kimbrow is thus invalid. The game scores alone indicate that, as I'm sure would any coach or other INFORMED observer. The number of seniors lost is largely irrelevant. More important is WHO RETURNED with game experience, which was substantial, plus the addition of exceptional newcomers, e.g. Tucker. This is NOT a "rebuilding" year. Last year was.

Good thing u don't recruit for Ole Miss LOL. Plus he's actually BIGGER than Dexter McCluster... I think that's how Ole Miss is gonna use him like they did with McCluster. He'll Run it out the backfield some, Catch Screen passes and run jet sweeps.

Right cause if I did I'd pass on him. Maybe that's why Ole Miss is hanging around the bottom of the SEC as well, and I'm a fan of Ole Miss. Just too small for the SEC. Dexter McCluster was special, those type backs are few and far between. I would offer him a walk-on spot.

Edited by StBentley

Maybe it's my fault for the confusion that the Senator is having. That highlight video I posted was basically just showcasing on the 5 TDs he had against Craigmont. It was 6 or 7 touches out of several he had in one game. I personally like watching the runs where a back just runs over folks. That's just me. I didn't pick through the footage, I just quickly through something together. Sorry that I confused your eye for talent so easily. Maybe I can put together some jukin' and jivin' style runs for you sometime if that's what you like. Again sorry for the confusion.

Everyone got their OWN opinion. I'll tell you this. Let me sit down with the coaches that you talked to and throw out names like: Dawson, Walton, Kimbrow, Robinson, Miller II, Dodson, Lil Holiday, Tucker, Wilkins, Lowe, The two boys from CBHS. If these coaches can convince me that #36 is better than any of these guys I'd be surprised. Honestly, Genesy is good, but top 5 in Shelby-Metro??? I hope I can get my hands on some film that shows that! I think the coaches that you talked to are ALL COOL with YOU so they didn't want to argue with you about how good a player from Your school is. Now, I don't know you sir, so I'm given you my honest unbiased opinion, and I just didn't see a top 5 back on those highlights that were provided earlier in this post. :|

Senator, as I said before, I respect your opinion most of the time. I do not understand why you continue to "hate" on Millington and our kids. I have personally talked to the all-star coach that will be coaching Roland and he is ecstatic to have Roland and can not wait to run him down the throats of the other team. Quit hating on Millington, cause you have a vendetta against us and you always have. Could be the whippings!

Dude you must still qualify to play, I promise you 36 is qualified. I am not downing any of the great kids you talk about. Why attack a kid you know 0 about. He could be a linebacker no problem and is that a problem check the numbers.