Smyrna at Ravenwood

THEBulldog81

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer to that is no. This is a game that the Bulldogs should win with no problem. Ravenwood is down and has serious problems scoring points. Could get ugly quick. But that is no reason to take them lightly. Ravenwood would like nothing more to pay Smyrna back from a few years back and end Smyrna's playoff hopes. Got to play every game as if it is the championship game. Cant let up now. Practice has to be better each day. Stay focused and get it done. Go Dawgs!!!

Smyrna is a football team that if it wins these last 2 ball games is a team no one especially in Rutherford County wants any part of in the playoffs. Trust me I've talked to some coaches. Speed everywhere and very talented.

I agree completely Smyrna is playing their best ball of the year right now. The game against Oakland was totally dominated by the Dawgs, the one let down they had was at the end of the 1st half on the 99 yard kickoff returned for a touchdown by Oakland. Thought that would give Oakland momentum coming out in the 2nd half. NOT!!! Great win for the Dawgs and as quoted from the DNJ on 10-16.

At 4-4 and primed to make a playoff run if it qualifies, teams in Middle Tennessee are likely making close notes on Smyrna’s football team headed down the stretch.

Some 7-AAA coaches have quietly said that Smyrna may currently be the best team in the league, or at least the second-best.

If Smyrna reaches the 6A playoffs, the rest of the state will get to witness that assessment.

Just quoting what the DNJ said!

GO DAWGS

I agree completely Smyrna is playing their best ball of the year right now. The game against Oakland was totally dominated by the Dawgs, the one let down they had was at the end of the 1st half on the 99 yard kickoff returned for a touchdown by Oakland. Thought that would give Oakland momentum coming out in the 2nd half. NOT!!! Great win for the Dawgs and as quoted from the DNJ on 10-16.

At 4-4 and primed to make a playoff run if it qualifies, teams in Middle Tennessee are likely making close notes on Smyrna’s football team headed down the stretch.

Some 7-AAA coaches have quietly said that Smyrna may currently be the best team in the league, or at least the second-best.

If Smyrna reaches the 6A playoffs, the rest of the state will get to witness that assessment.

Just quoting what the DNJ said!

GO DAWGS

I bet Mt. Juliet is sitting over there making note of what Smyrna is doing. They get in and if they are seeded last in quad 3 then watch out.

I bet Mt. Juliet is sitting over there making note of what Smyrna is doing. They get in and if they are seeded last in quad 3 then watch out.

No doubt Mt Juliet is really good fottball team. That would be an interesting match up. First we need to get by Ravenwood and Siegel. This week we have Ravenwood. A team that we need stay focused on this week. They do some funny things offensively at the line of scrimage that we need to be aware of. Have some outstanding linemen and quaterback that can get it down the field. So this Ravenwood team is not pushover and will not be taken lightly. Go Dawgs!!!

Edited by milo118

No doubt Mt Juliet is really good fottball team. That would be an interesting match up. First we need to get by Ravenwood and Siegel. This week we have Ravenwood. A team that we need stay focused on this week. They do some funny things offensively at the line of scrimage that we need to be aware of. Have some outstanding linemen and quaterback that can get it down the field. So this Ravenwood team is not pushover and will not be taken lightly. Go Dawgs!!!

They also do some funny things in the pile and behind the play. Smyrna needs to keep their cool when Ravenweed starts with the cheap shots.