Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

Only thing I worry bout is goin 3 and out on O and playin D all the time. If we can't move the ball it's tough to constantly play D(ala s. east) or even Tenn. vs. Bama. Eventually it takes a toll on you.(Especially as young as we are) Easy to let it snowball. Gonna have to change some things up on O. Gee, we may even have to put the ball in the AIR this week. Of course our O coord. is 2 simple 2 realize this so we will run the same ole same ole.(changed the play at the line last week and picked up 50 yds and his comment was don't EVER audsible out of my call again: Dumber than I thought cause with 3.4 seconds to go b4 the half he calls a 1 reciever route from the 24 yd. line)GENIOUS!!!!!PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE STICK TO BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wham 6 with sophs and frosh playin tackle and guard, good luck LANDERS.I know this year has sucked but Play hard and play with effort. Your time is coming I guarentee.

I agree. Maybe he won't come back next year. We have got to get everybody lifting in the offseason. If you don't want to get beat every friday, you gotta train. I wanna get back to dominating Hampton like we used to. Sorry if it hurts my friends feelings, but I'm sure they've been enjoying sticking it to us the last several years.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Maybe he won't come back next year. We have got to get everybody lifting in the offseason. If you don't want to get beat every friday, you gotta train. I wanna get back to dominating Hampton like we used to. Sorry if it hurts my friends feelings, but I'm sure they've been enjoying sticking it to us the last several years.

As I said on the other thread, Cloudland has good players there and coming. Hampton does also. Most of our Jr Dog varsity isn't even 13 or just recently turned 13....ALOT of growing to do!

If Cloudland gets the coaching they want, years of great Football and basketball should be ahead

Heard Edwards had cramps ....not sure how serious Balado is.....

Beef had cramps in both legs. Worse in the braced leg, looking for a different type of brace without that metal bar wrapping around the calf. Will have to prepare better for dehydration and I guess the colder weather. But that wasn't the big downfall for him. He's dissapointed they didn't carry out the things they went over all week to stop the J-train. from listening to him, I think the boys are blaming themselves and not their coaches. I hope if nothing else, this game teaches them to train hard and pay attention every week and that occassionally David does slay Goliath.

How do u guys do things up at Hampton?You fans was talking the 1st 7 weeks that you had the best team @ COACHES around then you have 1 bad game and all the sudden its the coaches Do you think that might have been the best team you played this year and you was 8 0 so then the players get 2 thinking nobody can beat them all they have 2 do is show up now they Know what they have to work on and i would rather lost last night then in 3 weeks So give your coaches a break its hard to get a team up every game no matter how good you are just ask Oklahoma tonight good luck and i hope you get a shot at the GOLD

I agree Jeffs,if you are to get a wakeup call,this was a good time for it. Happy Valley played inspired football and unlike alot of their other games ,they did,t turn the ball over.they are a better team than many might think. Our guys just need to learn to play harder on defense,because you are not gonna score on good teams everytime you get the ball. I think we'll be just fine. Time to move on,the real season starts in a couple of weeks.

Beef had cramps in both legs. Worse in the braced leg, looking for a different type of brace without that metal bar wrapping around the calf. Will have to prepare better for dehydration and I guess the colder weather. But that wasn't the big downfall for him. He's dissapointed they didn't carry out the things they went over all week to stop the J-train. from listening to him, I think the boys are blaming themselves and not their coaches. I hope if nothing else, this game teaches them to train hard and pay attention every week and that occassionally David does slay Goliath.

You make a great point,the boys know alot more about what went wrong than any of the fans. I know where we struggled and so do the team and coaches.We just have to have everyone doing their job and we'll be fine.Time to refocus and understand how hard you have to play to beat good teams.They have a habit of playing back.

You make a great point,the boys know alot more about what went wrong than any of the fans. I know where we struggled and so do the team and coaches.We just have to have everyone doing their job and we'll be fine.Time to refocus and understand how hard you have to play to beat good teams.They have a habit of playing back.

Yes, it's funny how what I see and think from the stands is always totally different from Beef's version of what went wrong. He is quick to remind me why I am not a football coach.. :wacko:

Yes, it's funny how what I see and think from the stands is always totally different from Beef's version of what went wrong. He is quick to remind me why I am not a football coach.. :wacko:

This coaching stuff is alot more difficult than many might think. Thats the reason you only have a few programs that pretty much win all the time. Some places have alot of talent and can get by a tad easier. The teams with great coaching and talent are the ones getting all the Gold balls.