Wartburg vs. OS

bulldogqueen

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As inconsistent as OS is playing, why would anyone think it would be an "upset"?

Well maybe because they have 25 seniors? Then you add into the equation the poor coaching at OS and you would see that cancels that out and it wouldn't be an upset. The only thing upset is the fact that Winey has a wrestling coach trying to coach football. :roflol:

Watched the OZ-SB game on channel 12 last week. OZ did not show up at all. Lacked intensity and focus. Looked very disinterested.

I doubt the black jerseys reappear at all for a long time in OZ....not that it was the reason.

Earlier in the year this would have been an easy pick. On paper OZ should score as many as they want to.

But as we know, games aren't played with roster sheets.

OZ is clearly a better team personel wise. But they have a lot to work out after last weeks debacle.

All depends on which OZ team shows up.

They could win by 20 or lose by 20. Big time crossroad for that team. Prolly on the verge of losing those 20 seniors mentally.

BTW just as a casual observer, and in no way questioning what they are doing.....but how many coaches do they have at OZ right now??? Saw an awful lot of adults on the sidelines on channel 12 last Friday.

Ain't no way possible of that happening even though I wish it would. I'm rooting for the Dogs though!! Any time OZ goes down is a good thing!!

Why so much hate for OZ,I just don't get it. You're not a ref are you? TigerDog, you're not a coach for the Tigers who played for the Dogs in high school are you Brother? If you're not then my apologies. If you are then you really shouldn't officiate any OZ games if you feel that way.

Surprise rcp i'm picking OS in this one,i am rather confused with how your team is playing tho!

Welp, no more surprised/confused than I am. Coming in to the season I firmly believed this was one of the better teams that OS had. As I've stated before, I don't put a whole lot of stock in the "22 senior" thing, but do recognize that we have a talented group that hasn't stepped up to the challenge this season. Been a very hard pill to swallow but we keep moving forward trying to see if we can "push the right button" to turn the corner late in the season. Sad to admitt, but I'm searching for the answers too!

Well maybe because they have 25 seniors? Then you add into the equation the poor coaching at OS and you would see that cancels that out and it wouldn't be an upset. The only thing upset is the fact that Winey has a wrestling coach trying to coach football. :roflol:

Why I'm responding to you Stiltner I'm not really sure, but....I don't buy the "25 seniors" load of crap, nor do I buy the "poor coaching" dig. Don't really expect anything less out of a POC like yourself.

In regards to me being a wrestling coach (some will even question that title)trying to coach football, while I obviously haven't done a very good job this season at OS I can assure you that my efforts and desire to help these young men succeed on and off the field is far more than what you are trying to do. BTW, be very careful who you try to walk up from behind on, it could be a very dangerous experience next time. :thumb:

Why I'm responding to you Stiltner I'm not really sure, but....I don't buy the "25 seniors" load of crap, nor do I buy the "poor coaching" dig. Don't really expect anything less out of a POC like yourself.

In regards to me being a wrestling coach (some will even question that title)trying to coach football, while I obviously haven't done a very good job this season at OS I can assure you that my efforts and desire to help these young men succeed on and off the field is far more than what you are trying to do. BTW, be very careful who you try to walk up from behind on, it could be a very dangerous experience next time. :thumb:

What in the world are you talking about walking up behind?