Live updates from the CTFP for those who care

Rabble Rouser

If this is as easy of decision as everyone has made it out to to be why has it already taken 3 hours?

Are they just wanting to get another night in the hotel and dinner on SM? :roflolk:

The TSSAA has to wait 24 hrs to give SMHS time to make a public announcement once they get the ruling. That ruling could be this afternoon or in the morning.

Price, “It’s my understanding they lived in two places while in Georgia. They did live at both places in Georgia. Tim had also turned 18 at that time so I guess he could have lived anywhere he wanted to.

Did I understand that right, surely he understands the rule on athletes living with parent or guardian no matter the age.

Anyone who can't understand why folks think SM fans are arrogant needs to read this--so typical of those SM people who post on here. I never have thought it true of the community as a whole (and still don't) but you posters are giving SM a bad name.

Don't know which team you support, don't even care. You won't find me spewing hate on your threads, but there are many from other areas who seem to spend all day throwing stones our way. For a long time, I was simply a reader of CoachT but then in only our second year as a team, the hate began and the rumors started spreading on these post about us cheating/recruiting because we were winning and a new school was not supposed to win. I joined simply to defend our school because we were and still are tremondously outnumbered by the haters on these threads. Regardless of what others may think, I know how hard these kids have worked to become the team they are and I cannot sit back without defending them. I am extremely proud of them and their accomplishments and I stand behind them and Coach Price. You may think I'm arrogant, but you should take a look in the mirror. If you want to check my content, you will find that I have not posted near as much as you. You and others seem obsessed with Signal Mountains Success. Once this season is over, I will be gone from these threads, but I bet you, Barb, Rlh, purple grad and others will still be on here bashing Signal Mountain.

GO EAGLES!!

• Upvote 1

The TSSAA has to wait 24 hrs to give SMHS time to make a public announcement once they get the ruling. That ruling could be this afternoon or in the morning.

LOL, do you always pull answers out of the air? You might want to call your homer Hargis because he is sitting there waiting on the ruling that you say he will not be able to get until tomorrow.

Don't know which team you support, don't even care. You won't find me spewing hate on your threads, but there are many from other areas who seem to spend all day throwing stones our way. For a long time, I was simply a reader of CoachT but then in only our second year as a team, the hate began and the rumors started spreading on these post about us cheating/recruiting because we were winning and a new school was not supposed to win. I joined simply to defend our school because we were and still are tremondously outnumbered by the haters on these threads. Regardless of what others may think, I know how hard these kids have worked to become the team they are and I cannot sit back without defending them. I am extremely proud of them and their accomplishments and I stand behind them and Coach Price. You may think I'm arrogant, but you should take a look in the mirror. If you want to check my content, you will find that I have not posted near as much as you. You and others seem obsessed with Signal Mountains Success. Once this season is over, I will be gone from these threads, but I bet you, Barb, Rlh, purple grad and others will still be on here bashing Signal Mountain.

GO EAGLES!!

I'm not spewing hate at all. I think I said I don't think the community as a whole is consistent with the comments of some posters.

Do you not see that many might read your statement that "you folks can go back to wollowing in your own misery instead of trying to create some for those more successful than you" can be read (and in fact, imo must be read) as an arrogant view of others? You are clearly stating that others aren't as successful as you and live miserable lives--I suppose because they don't drink the Price Koolaid.

Again, as I said before, I don't think that's true of the community as a whole but it's hard not to read comments such as these as anything other than pretentious.

Edited by Chattcity

GO EAGLES!!

The Goat sez: You won't leave, it's too much fun. :P

I know. They are throwing spaghetti at the wall trying to see what sticks. The big difference is our lineman grew up in SP and went to grade school there and actually moved back there and lives within the SP school zone. Those jokers have to go to SP next year and I guarantee you they are going to find out what a heated Jasper-SP Pirate-Warrior clash used to be like back in the 1960s and 70s.

Before you get too excited there sparky, I believe the T$$AA lawyer asked about DJ. And I believe the point was that he had that kind of relatonship with other students other than McClendon.

I believe SM has been to SP before so they know what to expect....and how to win there!

Edited by HatersHateTheEagles