Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

It ain't much, BUT SH jv did beat DB twice this year and shut them out the second time on the way to an undefeated jv schedule. I gave you the fuel man, RUN WITH IT :popcorneater:

Wooo Whooo . . . :roflolk: LOL Ahh . . . 8th grade - Freshman and JV is all well and good - But, varsity is all that anyone remembers. And then you need the Johnson City Press to remind us of when and how we got beat over the last 17 yrs. LOL

Wooo Whooo . . . :roflolk: LOL Ahh . . . 8th grade - Freshman and JV is all well and good - But, varsity is all that anyone remembers. And then you need the Johnson City Press to remind us of when and how we got beat over the last 17 yrs. LOL

Says the future is bright, but yes of course, varsity is what matters. I just want to see some smack from the SH side here. You guys seem more reserved <_< than the DB crowd. Will we at least see some well deserved gloating should SH win?

Somebody asked about parking at the game some 50 posts back . . . Come early and park around Freedom Hall. Its all free and there is a gate facing Freedom Hall Civic Center. Parking on the upper side gate (Home side) is reserved paid parking only and the gate next to Science Hill (visitor's side) is paid parking.

Oh! By the way, if anyone gets a clear shot at the "IT'S ANOTHER TOPPER 1ST DOWN" guy? TAKE IT!

Somebody asked about parking at the game some 50 posts back . . . Come early and park around Freedom Hall. Its all free and there is a gate facing Freedom Hall Civic Center. Parking on the upper side gate (Home side) is reserved paid parking only and the gate next to Science Hill (visitor's side) is paid parking.

Oh! By the way, if anyone gets a clear shot at the "IT'S ANOTHER TOPPER 1ST DOWN" guy? TAKE IT!

Thats funny and I don't care who you are :roflolk:

lion.jpg?w=300&h=200

Funny you should use that analogy. I did a little research into the King of the Jungle.

Their life expectancy in the wild averages from 15 to 18 years, and in captivity from 25 to 30 years. They live longer in captivity due to the fact they do not have to hunt or fight, and they are protected from any other unforseen dangers.

Their life expectancy in the wild averages from 15 to 18 years,

If you consider your Kingdom (Big 8) the wild then it would be time for a new King as your reign would be coming to an end.

and in captivity from 25 to 30 years.

If you consider your Kingdom (Big 8) to be captivity (which I find closer to the truth, cuz not many in this area are skilled enough to exit this "game" reservation) then at least you have 10 to 15 more years of dominance.

They live longer in captivity due to the fact they do not have to hunt or fight, and they are protected from any other unforseen dangers.

Seems like in this land of captivity your reign lasts because you do not have to hunt or fight. You are protected from the unforseen dangers of Maryville (somebody had to say it cuz it's the only rebuttal this area has, for now).

:blush:

Protected by the TSSAA and not by our choice...remember that please!!

dbFAN91 . . . Its been my experience that 98% of the people associated with Dobyns-Bennett High School (coaches, players, students, parents, teachers, community) are classy and a respectful bunch. You (dbFAN91) regrettably fall in the other 2%. And I don't think we have to say what that other 2% consists of.

Kermit Tipton was Steve Spurrier's football coach at Science Hill. Which Spurrier wanted the stadium named after. So with Steve's wish and $100,000+ it was named Kermit Tipton stadium. The field is named after Steve Spurrier.