Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

How's the FG kicking game for the Indians and the Toppers? I've seen both teams in a combined 4 games. None of those were close enough for the kicking game to matter. Does either team have a FG this year? Anyone know the longest most reliable distance these two kickers can boot? I've already stated that I don't believe this is the Toppers time yet, but that they have the ability to get it done. I believe it will be a close game and am just curious as to has the advantage if it comes down to a FG.

Whats a FG?

I know this has more then likely been answered but I couldn't find it. How come Maryville will get the number 1 seed in quad 1 no matter what DB does? Clearly Maryville is a better team but if they end up with the same records what determines the number 1 seed? It would be nice to have Maryville come to Kingsport for week 3 of the playoffs if it came to that.

Followed by a one and done once again in the play-offs......

You can't go one and out without getting there first..there will be 24 teams wishing they could be there and only 4 have a chance at being 10 and 0.....not that we are satisfied with 10 and 0..we want more but it sure is nice tobe in that rarefied 10 and 0 air AGAIN....pretty SAD rebuttal when you have to minimize a team's success with a much better record than yours to make your mediocre team seem better.

Edited by LGVol