Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

You can move the chains because it's another Topper... <_<

I went to see the Saints play Carolina a couple of weeks ago and they do a panther sound every time Carolina gets a first down and then the announcer says it's a first down.I wish Science Hill's pa announcer would just hold his breath and count to ten every time SH got a first down.On that thought,I hope he never has to hold his breath thursday night.

There's being an ardent fan and being an ignorant fan. I'd say their coaching problem is fixed since they will go at least 7-3 this year after going 6-4 last year and making the playoffs for the first time in at least 3 or 4 years. This is the first time they've challenged for the conf championship since at least 2001. While I think DB will win, it's not going to be on the magnitude of, say, South or Boone. These teams are in for a dog fight on thursday and its gonna be fun on a bun :hungry:

I think this game will go down to the wire. I can't remember a DB-SH game played in Johnson City that hasn't been a barn burner. Even SH's worst teams have given us a fit over there and this years team is probably their best in 15 years or so. They match up with us pretty good speed wise, their line play is on par with us. Both teams make alot of silly mistakes, so I think who ever makes the least mistakes wins.

I think this game will go down to the wire. I can't remember a DB-SH game played in Johnson City that hasn't been a barn burner. Even SH's worst teams have given us a fit over there and this years team is probably their best in 15 years or so. They match up with us pretty good speed wise, their line play is on par with us. Both teams make alot of silly mistakes, so I think who ever makes the least mistakes wins.

Well said. Whoever brings their A game will come out on top. And if both do? Nahhh, who am I kidding. The refs will make sure one team doesn't bring an A game. I think that's in the TSSAA ref handbook.

Edited by Quasar

LGVol,I like the way you think.I'll get to see the team for a little while today and expect a bunch of fired up,confident young men ready to win a championship!! That's what I like about the way TY comes onto the field.You know he isn't scared and is ready to play.That's the kind of leadership that get's everyone going,and the Tribe is rolling !! Go into a game thinking your not just going to win,but your going to make your opponent regret he even got dressed to play!!Play with the heart of a lion.That way,you shake hands after the game and leave with the self-satisfaction that you could do no more.Roll Tribe Roll !!

Edited by BatmanDB

DITTO