Signal appeal denied.

Rabble Rouser

I just want to say thank you to the TSSAA for finally trying to put a stop to this whole situation!! I think i speak for many people who realize that this isn't the first student-athlete that should not have been going to Signal Mountain when i say this is what you get Signal for stealing everyone's players. I wish someone had looked into Donnie Garner's real address last season and this may have been prevented sooner!!!!

I just want to say thank you to the TSSAA for finally trying to put a stop to this whole situation!! I think i speak for many people who realize that this isn't the first student-athlete that should not have been going to Signal Mountain when i say this is what you get Signal for stealing everyone's players. I wish someone had looked into Donnie Garner's real address last season and this may have been prevented sooner!!!!

Donnie lived on the mountain, asked and answered a hundred times... :bored:

Go Ahead and Gloat. Pile on as many haters as you can find. Won't matter to me. I'm done with CoachT. My son will be graduating soon and most likely moving on to UT. High School Football will mean as much to me as it did 4 years ago. NOT MUCH. I will continue to support the Eagles from the stands. But not on here. Time to move on. This is SMTNFAN signing off.

GO EAGLES!!

I really don't think CoachT had anything to do with SM breaking the rules. Don't know why you are upset with CoachT - might try to be upset with the coach, principal and AD at SM. :thumb:

Before the season started, or shortly there after, I vowed not to take shots at your program anymore. You were out of our class, so all the disagreements between us was water under the bridge. In that post, I told you all that you had questionable at best leadership, and that ignorance/arrogance it would end up costing you someday. I also said that I hoped for a few players sake, Patton and Queen specifically, that that "someday" wouldn't happen this year. Well...that someday is upon us. Hate to say I told you so, but......

Before the season started, or shortly there after, I vowed not to take shots at your program anymore. You were out of our class, so all the disagreements between us was water under the bridge. In that post, I told you all that you had questionable at best leadership, and that ignorance/arrogance it would end up costing you someday. I also said that I hoped for a few players sake, Patton and Queen specifically, that that "someday" wouldn't happen this year. Well...that someday is upon us. Hate to say I told you so, but......

I appreciate your comment Seven. I have to say that I go back many years (45+) with our leadership. He truly was an inspiration and motivator for my son over the last few years. I would not want to go back and make any changes because he builds character, integrity, and leadership qualities that will last a lifetime. For all those people that don't truly know the man its a shame. But such is life and will move on better for it. :thumb:

Like so many others have said, this is a blow to the kids more than anything. Price and crew can easily pick up where they left off, but McClendon has to start all over. Yes, he can still get a great education, but, come on, we're no on CoachT to talk about education. We're here to talk about kids' athletic abilities, and his high school athletic ability has come to a screeching halt. It is unfortunate that he has to pay Price's price.

Like so many others have said, this is a blow to the kids more than anything. Price and crew can easily pick up where they left off, but McClendon has to start all over. Yes, he can still get a great education, but, come on, we're no on CoachT to talk about education. We're here to talk about kids' athletic abilities, and his high school athletic ability has come to a screeching halt. It is unfortunate that he has to pay Price's price.

Would not say his "high school athletic ability has come to a screeching halt", just his high school football career. He is a fine athlete and fine young man. He is thriving in his current environment and will do well in the future.:thumb: