Macon Co. @ The Rockpile(Westmoreland)

Mr. Postman1

Well it is about that time! Weather could play a factor in the outcome of this rivalry. Who benefits from the wet turf/ball the most if it rains? Facilities also play a role because if I am not mistaken, MC has a indoor facility for practicing were as WHS does not unless they go to the gym. IMO advantage WHS, if they are forced to stay out in the weather today and practice in the wet. Good Luck Eagles!

Eagle?? I though you MC folks were CROW eaters.:roflol:

Worst field? It's evident ya'll ain't never been to York.

Pay no atention to them round headed ridge runners Stampus Lickus. They may have a Wal mart, but Westmoreland has.............has .............never mind.

MC got their 1 big yearly win against LA last week. 1 of 2 things will happen. MC will be satisfied with the one big win and be unmotivated and not focused, or the big win gives them new life.

But, MC is a Jeckle/ Hyde team and Westy better be ready to play.

i think you got a sample of that crow last year mite.and i will take for grantted you did'nt this year.good luck in the play-offs to your night buzzards.

Well it is about that time! Weather could play a factor in the outcome of this rivalry. Who benefits from the wet turf/ball the most if it rains? Facilities also play a role because if I am not mistaken, MC has a indoor facility for practicing were as WHS does not unless they go to the gym. IMO advantage WHS, if they are forced to stay out in the weather today and practice in the wet. Good Luck Eagles!

Well since today is the only day it has rained, and normally teams do a walk-through the day before the game, I would say the weather is not gonna be an issue bro. Nice try though.

That quaint little place where you can pick up a toothless girl with a black eye most anytime. :thumb:

Iv lived in Westmoreland area all my life and never seen the inside of this place. If the description above is true it sounds like a singles bar for Lafayette and Hartsville folks to come over and meet new people they may can start a good relationship with. I figure creekbank would want his woman with a little tobacco juice running down her chin though. To get back on topic, if it rains I would give the advantage to Westmoreland. I havnt seen Macon play but talked to some who have and I feel we are more of a power running team than passing.

Iv lived in Westmoreland area all my life and never seen the inside of this place. If the description above is true it sounds like a singles bar for Lafayette and Hartsville folks to come over and meet new people they may can start a good relationship with. I figure creekbank would want his woman with a little tobacco juice running down her chin though. To get back on topic, if it rains I would give the advantage to Westmoreland. I havnt seen Macon play but talked to some who have and I feel we are more of a power running team than passing.

Got to be a lotta' love right here. :wub:

Give the advantage to whoever you want postman, but coming from an outsider, make no mistake about it, Macon CAN be a power running team. From everyone I talked to they steam-rolled LA in the physical part of the game. Good Luck!

I think Macon has the better team this year, hope they win, but could lose- seemed to have trouble in Smith County when they played on a wet field. Most importantly, every God fearing fan there tonight should go down and pray with the boys after the game, win or lose. Getting tired of losing all of my rights just so we do not offend a minority of the people. If we win or lose the game, we will forget over time. It is great to go and rout for our teams, but we need to also remember why we are on this earth in the first place.

Now why on earth would anyone from Lafayette or Hartsville want to come to Westmoreland looking for a relationship indeed sir thats funny :roflol:. As far as tobacco juice goes as the saying goes 'when in Westmoreland

what do you expect them girls do love their snuff". :roflol:

Now for the eagles running game your probally right except tonight.Tigers Win 28-20.Put a stamp on that Mr.postman :roflol:

Now why on earth would anyone from Lafayette or Hartsville want to come to Westmoreland looking for a relationship indeed sir thats funny :roflol:. As far as tobacco juice goes as the saying goes 'when in Westmoreland

what do you expect them girls do love their snuff". :roflol:

Now for the eagles running game your probally right except tonight.Tigers Win 28-20.Put a stamp on that Mr.postman :roflol:

Sorry creekbank, your right, why would anybody from Lafayette or Hartsville come looking for a relationship in Westmoreland when there are plenty toothless women running around with black eyes in there own towns and taverns. Westmoreland wins this game by a TD in a knockdown drag out. PLEASE TAKE ALL THESE COMMENTS THIS WEEK AS PURE FUN. I REPSPECT BOTH COMMUNITIES I HAVE HARRASSED.